In the last three halves of football

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• In the last three halves of football

Going back to Washington, the Eagles' defense has given up 846 yards. Maybe that first half was because Griffin was rusty and the team hadn't run a play with him all season.

Originally posted by RSE View Post
    Going back to Washington, the Eagles' defense has given up 846 yards. Maybe that first half was because Griffin was rusty and the team hadn't run a play with him all season.
    I believe that was a big part. I also don't believe RG3 is back to 100% yet either

Comment

I knew this team would set records!
      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Just to make you feel better, the Skins gave up almost 600 yards themselves to the Pack today.

Comment

They have to win Thursday night. If not, 1-3 is looking likely and that's just not ok with me.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
            I thought the defense wasn't going to be very good this year, partly because of the lack of players and partly because of the schematic changes.

But holy hell are they BAD.

If I can bring myself to rewatch the game, I'll be interested to see what their coverages looked like and what percentage of the time they brought extra guys. It just seemed like they had nothing.

Looked like they tried to bring extra rushers up the middle rather than off the edge. But I'm at work so I wasn't able to keep a real close eye.

-AE

Comment

Working...
            X