• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So malcolm floyd catches the ball gets knocked out

Fumbles and nothing happens

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
    I didn't get to see it. I was listening on the way to the pizza shop. On the radio they claimed he did not make a football move and the hit broke up the catch.

Comment

Maybe he did maybe he didn't. Looked like a fumble to me and definitely worth another look he absolutely had two feet down and the ball tucked away

Comment

Maybe he did maybe he didn't. Looked like a fumble to me and definitely worth another look he absolutely had two feet down and the ball tucked away
        Yeah, Like I said I did not see it. On the radio they made it sound as if it wasn't even close.

Comment

A real fan would have had the pizza delivered.

Comment

http://www.juanelway.com/the-hit-tha...com-floyd-gif/

Comment

Yup it was a fumble, what is the rule when a dude gets carried off on a stretcher? Loss of down no matter what? Should have been our football imo.

Comment

100% agree. I turned to my wife and said, "Damn, that sucks that he's hurt, but eagle ball."
                500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

J just don't understand how that got passed over

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                  100% agree. I turned to my wife and said, "Damn, that sucks that he's hurt, but eagle ball."
                  Was it not challengeable? That looked like a catch by definition and if it's not it certainly was worth another look

Comment

It looked like his knee was down fwiw. Was worth a challenge but I think it was a catch and he was down.

Comment

That ball was definitely coming out before his knee was down. I just don't understand how they just blew that aspect of the play off including the eagles.

Comment

Working...
                      X