When you score 30 points, you should win

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When you score 30 points, you should win

fuck, this defense is a humongous liability. davis better get his shit together, or I say they send his ass out on the first thing smokin.
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Liability

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
    fuck, this defense is a humongous liability. davis better get his shit together, or I say they send his ass out on the first thing smokin.
    Is a compliment to this sack of shit team

Comment

I think Davis suck ass because of his resume

but he is also coaching a shitty D with not talent. Buddy Ryan or the late Bud Carson couldn't do jack with this bunch.

Comment

I actually saw some promise after week one

That promise has quickly faded away.
        The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

You can blame that big red FF in Kansas City for the shitty defense we are stuck with. And he'll a get a chance to take full advantage of it on Thursday. M'fer

Comment

If they keep up this pace, you could argue the Eagles are a top 3 offense currently. DEN > GB > PHI

Without Maclin.

'We' need a guard and some safeties, stat.
            "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Disagree ... I'm tired of the excuse that Davis sucks because he has shitty players.

Get someone in here who can come up with a way to make shitty players better than 565 yards and one punt.
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
                I agree. The defense was crap last year, but Andyball + depleted O-Line = weekly scapegoats that obscured it.

now that the offense is GOOD again, the truth can be seen. 30 points should be enough to win.

Comment

Working...
                X