we knew they couldn't cover anybody

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• we knew they couldn't cover anybody

that was true last week as well. But last week, at least they tackled.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

FF is licking his chops looking at game film

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
    More than usual. There are going to be passing records broken against this D.

Comment

FF will be throwing just like

he did here. I believe someone posted yesterday but pass rush is non-existent. Surely Curry deserves a chance. Even when we blitzed there was no pressure on that douchebag Rivers

Comment

i'm starting to think my 8-8 may no longer 'hold water'.

thursday is a must win b/c i think Denver will put up 50 on this D. Actually, i'm quite sure of it. Cannot start out 1-3.
        Last edited by Ellsworth; 09-16-2013, 08:24 AM.

Comment

I think 8-8 is possible.

They really should have won yesterday, despite the defense.
          Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
          May 7, 2010

Comment

I think we will win most of the divisional games. Atleast 5-1 in the division.
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Clearly a very good offense is not good enough

...to cover for a pathetic defense. This offense can't settle for field goals in the red zone and leave points on the field. They're going to need 5+ touchdowns in order to win.

Comment

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
                They do tackle and don't make any major fuckups and let people get behind them. They get some turnovers.

The main thing they can't do is STOP a 3rd and anything. ANYTHING. When the time comes to get the stop, they can't do it. Teams with good D or even passable D seem to have that card up their sleeve they can pull when they need a stop. Right now, we got nothin.
                Last edited by DJCon57; 09-17-2013, 04:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Franks N Beans View Post
                  More than usual. There are going to be passing records broken against this D.
                  That's ok...they'll just be broken next week by Peyton
                  YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Remember the saints game last year. The taints had the worst defense in the league and He still lost.

Comment

Working...
                    X