its been awhile since I've seen a pepper ceremony

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• its been awhile since I've seen a pepper ceremony

hahahahaha!I forgot that they beganwith the pepper on the urine stained pavementand I have to say Trent was a lot more coherent then I expected him to be! it was great meeting him!
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

My gullet is still groaning.....

and I eat hot peppers,,was awesome meeting everyone IG..can't wait till the next gate,,and as for me being coherent. ...what does Coherent Mean... I walk up to a bus painted like Zubas's pants that has a License plate that say sus Zubus,,and I scream Igglesphans?????? classic...

Fly Eagles Fly!!!
    Last edited by TRENT; 09-16-2013, 09:07 AM.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Comment

YO, GREAT MEETING A FELLOW YES HEAD. LISTENED TO THAT CD, GREAT STUFF. HOPING TO SEE YOU DOWN ATTA ANOTHER GAYTE BRO. GREAT TALKIN TO YOU.
      "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

same here Bro, great meetin ya

knew you would love that show,,,plenty more to dig up..was awesome hangin out,,going to be making more gates in the future...great food,,great people,,amazing atmostphere...........gobble gobble:D

Im exausted today bro,,how do you do every week???
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

just bustin'...it was great to meet you

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
          and I eat hot peppers,,was awesome meeting everyone IG..can't wait till the next gate,,and as for me being coherent. ...what does Coherent Mean... I walk up to a bus painted like Zubas's pants that has a License plate that say sus Zubus,,and I scream Igglesphans?????? classic...

Fly Eagles Fly!!!
          actually...that was way coherent compared to a few GAYtes that I almost remember!
          Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
          May 7, 2010

Comment

Bwaaaaaaaaahhhh! thats what I was thinking

but we all know,,didn't need to said,, I know mann

what a perfect day,,if we had William fuller or Hugh Douglas out there we would have won.. not recovering the kick was the game,,they fall on that ball,,,everyone is all crazy Iggles right now,,,,
            OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
            "BFTR"

Comment

I have video to share, but it needs a spot of editing. Will post it before too long.

Comment

I wish I could have made it

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
                hahahahaha!I forgot that they beganwith the pepper on the urine stained pavementand I have to say Trent was a lot more coherent then I expected him to be! it was great meeting him!
                I wanted to meet trent, he was wearing a brandon graham jersey, right?

Comment

Hmm editing....??

could it be F bombs or...it just took so long to get the damm pepper on the ground...

who grew the Habi??? keep forgetting his name..
                  OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                  "BFTR"

Comment

Come to the Dullas gate..

it was a Trotter jersey,,didn't have it on till the second half...Not many Trott Jerseys anymore.....I knew it was all about the defense that day...didn't work
                    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                    "BFTR"

Comment

I'm definitely

Originally posted by TRENT View Post
                      it was a Trotter jersey,,didn't have it on till the second half...Not many Trott Jerseys anymore.....I knew it was all about the defense that day...didn't work
                      Coming to the pukes game. I need to figure out what gifts to bring. There aren't enough retro eagles jerseys in the world to fix this defense.

Comment

Gotta give Trent all credit for how he handled the ceremony. He did it the right way.
                        --------
                        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Yep, he is now an official igglephans member in good standing. I told him just take a little bite of that pepper but I have to give him credit he took the pain like a man.
                          On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

I missed it cause I was to dam busy with the 3 girls in the bus.

Comment

It was a revolving door of women coming out of the bus, I thought it was a clown car filled with women.
                              On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Working...
                              X