Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whisenhunt and Rivers knew everything Davis was calling...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whisenhunt and Rivers knew everything Davis was calling...

...because apparently he didn't change any of the terminology he used from when he was in AZ.

From Myths Mclane:

Re-watching game: On one Chargers play, mic catches Rivers yelling to O: "They're calling Tiger!" Was Davis' terminology same as it was in Ariz when SD OC Ken Whisenhunt was his head coach?

Bunch o crap, sounds like what teams do when they are scared of who they are playing.

Comment

Originally posted by All Outta Ale View Post
      ...because apparently he didn't change any of the terminology he used from when he was in AZ.

From Myths Mclane:

Re-watching game: On one Chargers play, mic catches Rivers yelling to O: "They're calling Tiger!" Was Davis' terminology same as it was in Ariz when SD OC Ken Whisenhunt was his head coach?
      I don't know, but there was a guy calling into the postgame show last night who said it felt like it wasn't the Chargers beating the Eagles, it was the Cardinals. I had to agree on some level.
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Whisenhunt used to have his way with the Eagles' defense when he was at Arizona. Yesterday was no different.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
          Whisenhunt used to have his way with the Eagles' defense when he was at Arizona. Yesterday was no different.
          Ding ding ding. We have a winner!
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I agree with this. He looked like a guy that knew what was coming. The best of the best do not go 10 for 10 complete that many 3rd and longs no matter how bad the defense is. I think there's something to this.

Comment

Working...
            X