Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Reid (FF) really screwed this team over.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reid (FF) really screwed this team over.

Seems like he might be an expert at taking over a floundering team with raw talent and then bleeding it dry. Seriously, he'll probably be an ok coach for the CheFFs for about 5 years.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

guy i work with huge CheFFs fan. he's already admitting Reid is a mess late in games and a pass drunk play caller. said he almost cost them the game vs dallas with his pass 1st mentality late in the 4th Q.

eagles are actually a 3 point favorite this thursday, FWIW.

Comment

I watched

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
      guy i work with huge CheFFs fan. he's already admitting Reid is a mess late in games and a pass drunk play caller. said he almost cost them the game vs dallas with his pass 1st mentality late in the 4th Q.

eagles are actually a 3 point favorite this thursday, FWIW.
      some of that game and recognized a lot of Andy's plays...thought to myself same ole FF, never will change or adapt.
      "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
        some of that game and recognized a lot of Andy's plays...thought to myself same ole FF, never will change or adapt.
        One good thing, maybe they won't be changing things around at the line so much as the Chargers.
        --------

Comment

it's gonna be fun to once again call out 9 out of 10 FF plays just before the snap.

it'll feel so 2011 & 2012 up in this mofo!

Comment

Don't forget to script out the first few plays and see how they compare.
            "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

Originally posted by Raptor View Post
              Don't forget to script out the first few plays and see how they compare.
              CheFFs win the toss! FF defers! Onside kick!
              --------

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
                Seems like he might be an expert at taking over a floundering team with raw talent and then bleeding it dry. Seriously, he'll probably be an ok coach for the CheFFs for about 5 years.
                He left the defense in absolute ruin. I'm not sure there is a single guy on the defensive side of the ball I'd take with me to start a defense. Maybe Trent Cole?

Comment

Working...
                X