I can't get all worked up over one game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I can't get all worked up over one game

We all knew the defense was questionable, so we shouldn't be surprised by what happened yesterday. They need to get a win against the FF on Thursday. It's that simple.
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

level of agreement

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
    We all knew the defense was questionable, so we shouldn't be surprised by what happened yesterday. They need to get a win against the FF on Thursday. It's that simple.
    100%

Looks like Davis was out-coached by someone who knew his scheme too well. Kind of like the second half of the SB when Belicheat knew every D scheme JJ was calling. If u know a D that well defeating it is very easy, especially with marginal talent.
    The crux of the biscuit is the apostrophe'

Comment

yes and if you're stealing the signals

and have already deciphered all the calls its even easier...
      OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
      "BFTR"

Comment

I concur, I will also add that IMO, you (anyone bitching about the loss, not YOU in general EIO) can make all of the excuses you want, you can blame Davis, or Kelly, or even FF for depleting the D before he left.

But the bottom line is the Chargers got lucky, between DJax stupid foul, the returnable kick, and a fumble that GAINS them 20 yards to the good, the ball bounced their way three times in less than the last three minutes of the game.

They got lucky, and took advantage of it, I look forward to the KC game.

Comment

No, but I can get worked up over two games. Two straight losses at home with the second one to the FF would be unacceptable.
          --------
          "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

If the birds win all six NFC East games and beat FF this would be a awesomely successful season.

Comment

I can dig it

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
              No, but I can get worked up over two games. Two straight losses at home with the second one to the FF would be unacceptable.
              I really want them to beat KC. I can't bear the thought of FF running off of the field at The Linc wearing a shit eating grin.
              The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Working...
              X