Watching Desean Jackson, I was reminded

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Watching Desean Jackson, I was reminded

That he was the last guy Joe Banner decided to pick a fight with.

The damage JoeLo, Jeffie and FF did by throwing money at the Dream Team while nickel and diming guys like Desean and Asante really crippled the Eagles.

Originally posted by RSE View Post
    That he was the last guy Joe Banner decided to pick a fight with.

The damage JoeLo, Jeffie and FF did by throwing money at the Dream Team while nickel and diming guys like Desean and Asante really crippled the Eagles.
    I don't want to go there... they obviously aren't racists but it was kind of a plantation mentality for lack of a better term. If you were under contract they felt they owned you.

Like if you were already under contract for the Eagles you weren't worth sh*t. Shut up and we'll pay what we give you, no matter what you do.

But if you were not under contract they were more than willing to pay for complete sh*t.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
      I don't want to go there... they obviously aren't racists but it was kind of a plantation mentality for lack of a better term. If you were under contract they felt they owned you.

Like if you were already under contract for the Eagles you weren't worth sh*t. Shut up and pay what we give you, no matter what you do.

But if you were not under contract they were more than willing to pay for complete sh*t.
      Then don't go there. What a crock of $hit that is. Racist, gimme a break. you people are unbelievable.

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
        Then don't go there. What a crock of $hit that is. Racist, gimme a break. you people are unbelievable.
        Oh, look who it is! Methinks thou doth protest too much.
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

"you people?"
          "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
            Oh, look who it is! Methinks thou doth protest too much.
            When you spew BS I will point it out.

Comment

Did you even read what he wrote or are you just looking for keywords?
              Last edited by AthensEagle; 09-16-2013, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
                "you people?"
                Yeah, you people, Sensative suzy

Comment

Originally posted by AthensEagle View Post
                  Did you even read what he wrote or are you just looking for keywords?
                  yes, I did and it's even more ridiculous the 2nd time I read it.

Comment

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
                    Either you're an idiot or you're intentionally ignorant. There's no other polite way to put it.

You repeatedly show a lack if understanding regarding context more than anyone here - especially regarding race. He was using the plantation allusion to point out the "ownership" mentality he feels the FO had with players under contract.

He specifically noted his intent prior to making his statement as not to imply ownership based on race as was historically found in American southern plantations.

You're the only person that doesn't get it - shocker.
                    --
                    Your Retarded

Comment

Funny how this clown crawls out of his sewer home when the word racist pops up on the board!
                      On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
                        Funny how this clown crawls out of his sewer home when the word racist pops up on the board!
                        Sewer home? I'm not the one who lives in Bucks county. You still have your couch on the front porch?

Comment

I'm sorry I'm not defending here but to me locking up a young guy like Trent Cole after year two like they did a lot.(Sheldon Brown etc.) was brilliant in the salary cap age. They didn't have to sign the deal. They did. I loved Sheldon but hated when he bitched about his deal. They dominated that salary cap era. I didn't like the fact they didn't go after free agents but that theory for the most part was successful.

Comment

Once a douchebag always a douchebag, I live in the lehigh valley. What a fuckin loser you are.
                            On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Working...
                            X