When Floyd went down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When Floyd went down

The Chargers were playing with a 3 and 4 receiver. Danario Alexander, the bolts #2 tore acl in preseason. They still couldn't be stopped. That is the scary part.

Originally posted by WolfHall View Post
    The Chargers were playing with a 3 and 4 receiver. Danario Alexander, the bolts #2 tore acl in preseason. They still couldn't be stopped. That is the scary part.

eddie royal has had some very good games in the NFL. he's no slouch when he's healthy (which he is). gates is a future HOFer. i agree with you that the D blows hard, but i wouldn't be too quick to discount rivers or the receivers

Comment

Eddie Royal caught a bunch of passes in 08 because of the system and later proved himself as a good returner, but it's embarrassing to let him score 3 TDs.

Any QB will play well against no pass rush, but the safeties were just atrocious. Once the defense goes down to three rushers the coverage has to do something.

Comment

Originally posted by WolfHall View Post
        I dunno, Floyd and Alexander are OK players but it's no secret that the Chargers hope those two, young third-round picks emerge as starters over the UFAs in front of them sooner rather than later. I don't think there's much drop off there.
        "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

The first completion Rivers had after Floyd went down was the SAME DAMN PLAY to the rookie WR from Cal. Hell the first play of the 2nd half when "supposed" adjustments were made was the same damn play the Defense was burned on 4 times in the 1st half!!! It's not rocket science to figure out where Nate Allen is and exploit him.

Comment

Working...
          X