I was talking to that group of Chargers fans GAYting near us

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was talking to that group of Chargers fans GAYting near us

they were really nice people. They go to a road game every year and said their time in Philly was awesome.

Gotta respect a group of fans flying all the way cross country to come to Philly. The one guy said they were afraid of us. Loved hearing that.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
    they were really nice people. They go to a road game every year and said their time in Philly was awesome.

Gotta respect a group of fans flying all the way cross country to come to Philly. The one guy said they were afraid of us. Loved hearing that.
    I didn't see them. Where were they?

It's difficult to dislike San Diego as a city and/or as an opposing sports franchise.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

they were in our row about halfway down

Originally posted by IronEagle View Post
      I didn't see them. Where were they?

It's difficult to dislike San Diego as a city and/or as an opposing sports franchise.
      toward the stadium. Maybe about a dozen people half of them wearing the colors. One guy had a ZZ Top beard. I always loved the old school Chargers jerseys and struck up a conversation with the guy. He introduced me to a few of his buddies. Very nice folks.
      May 7, 2010

Comment

the turnout of eagles fans in san diego in 09 was insane. INSANE. i've been to games at atlanta and carolina where there's a strong eagles contingent, but the amount of green in the parking lot and stands was amazing. closest thing to a home game on the road you will see. the san diego fans were all impressed.

Comment

Tampa.

I'm not just saying this, the split of Eagles to Bucs fans was 50/50 and that was when the season was WAY over.

I'm expecting a bigger turnout this year.

Comment

I was going to say Miami

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
            Tampa.

I'm not just saying this, the split of Eagles to Bucs fans was 50/50 and that was when the season was WAY over.

I'm expecting a bigger turnout this year.
            I think it was 04 when we basically took over all of South Florida that weekend. That's right I said we.
            May 7, 2010

Comment

I think it was 04 when we basically took over all of South Florida that weekend. That's right I said we.
              Was at the game in Miami 2 years ago. Crowd was announced at 60 000 and it was estimated that there was 35 000 Eagles fans. It was a home game in South Florida.
              Canada is like a really nice apartment over a meth lab.

Robin Williams

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
                the turnout of eagles fans in san diego in 09 was insane. INSANE. i've been to games at atlanta and carolina where there's a strong eagles contingent, but the amount of green in the parking lot and stands was amazing. closest thing to a home game on the road you will see. the san diego fans were all impressed.
                Was at that game as well. Great weekend down there and the SD fans were all pretty cool. I was surrounded by Igs fans though during game

Comment

Originally posted by KenfromCanada View Post
                  Was at the game in Miami 2 years ago. Crowd was announced at 60 000 and it was estimated that there was 35 000 Eagles fans. It was a home game in South Florida.
                  I distinctly remember watching that game on TV, and commenting on how clearly you could hear EAGLES chants in the crowd. That's awesome that over half the crowd were Eagles fans.
                  "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

Comment

toward the stadium. Maybe about a dozen people half of them wearing the colors. One guy had a ZZ Top beard. I always loved the old school Chargers jerseys and struck up a conversation with the guy. He introduced me to a few of his buddies. Very nice folks.
                    You like powder blue? Well, okay then.

Comment

Went down to that game with the Green Legion. Birds were 4-8, but still had a great time. Everywhere you went in South Beach it was Eagle green. Took up 3 hotels.

Comment

I think I was one of six people...

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
                        You like powder blue? Well, okay then.
                        ...who liked those yellow and powder blue Eagles throwbacks. Always liked UCLA's unis too, again with the gold. Guilty as charged.
                        May 7, 2010

Comment

Working...
                        X