Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Maybe Lane Johnson finally has learned..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe Lane Johnson finally has learned..

I haven't seen this anywhere, but I was reading in one of the papers that a reporter asked Johnson about lining up off the line to wipe out Jackson's 37 yard TD pass. He responded by saying that the officials told him 3 or 4 times he was lining up wrong before they finally flagged him for it. Unfortunate that the penalty came at the worse time.

If you noticed, even after that significant penalty, he was lining up behind the line of scrimmage. Guy seems like a real dolt.

Comment

Originally posted by j1mmy View Post
      If you noticed, even after that significant penalty, he was lining up behind the line of scrimmage. Guy seems like a real dolt.

i disagree. O linemen always cheat in different ways. i think he was just trying to get a step-ahead. i like what i see from him.

Comment

Defensive players cheat all the time when they can get away with it. Facemasks, holds, etc...
        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Being a rookie didn't help him in getting away with it, get to a pro bowl or two and the refs might let it slide. I see a lot of vet tackles cheating back on their stance.
          On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

If it's any consolation, you seem like a real dolt as well...Lane Johnson and Peters are the reason the offense has been so good.

Comment

The problem is you can't hide lining up wrong

Too easy to get caught if you're out of position before the snap. That's all the line judge has to look at.

Comment

Originally posted by weizer View Post
                If it's any consolation, you seem like a real dolt as well...Lane Johnson and Peters are the reason the offense has been so good.
                Thanks, glad you noticed!

And yea, Lane Johnson lining up 2 feet behind the line of scrimmage is why the offense has been so good. You must be related to him or something.

Comment

You must not be watching him block at all, just picking out the 1 penalty he has had and pissing and moaning.

Comment

That's fair. I'm willing to be wrong, let's see how Thursday night goes...

Comment

Originally posted by weizer View Post
                      You must not be watching him block at all, just picking out the 1 penalty he has had and pissing and moaning.
                      It was a pretty horrible penalty. In fact, if you remove that play and the D Jack unsportsmanlike, the Eagles would probably have stolen a win they didn't deserve.
                      "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Working...
                      X