Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why not kick the tires on S Kerry Rhodes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why not kick the tires on S Kerry Rhodes?

Free agent S Kerry Rhodes worked out for the Giants on Tuesday. It's Rhodes' first known visit since April. Although he's on the wrong side of 30, Rhodes was one of the top safeties in all of football last season, and would fill a major need for the G-Men. For now, however, beat writer Ohm Youngmisuk believes the visit was mostly a looksee.

58 solo tackles, 1 sack, 2 forced fumbles, 4 INT last year

GOTTA BE BETTER THEN THE 'SNAIL SLIME'(C)( COPY RIGHT, RIGHT?)THAT'S OUT THERE NOW.
    "LIFE IS FULL OF 4TH AND 1 DECISIONS, CHOOSE YOUR NEXT CROSSROADS WISELY.

Comment

It's the whole "he's gay" thing. Word is he's being blackballed. The fact that he hasn't had a workout makes me think there's more there.
      "Fuck your 10 year old, this is football."

Comment

I could care less what he does off the field. If he can cover and hit who cares. What the hell do we have to lose.

Comment

Originally posted by Joker View Post
          I could care less what he does off the field. If he can cover and hit who cares. What the hell do we have to lose.
          I agree and I'm surprised this hasn't been a bigger national sports media issue. If its true, it's a major MAJOR scandal, no??
          "Fuck your 10 year old, this is football."

Comment

It's actually the biggest scandal the league has seen in some time and nobody, and I mean nobody is reporting on it. Which makes it an even bigger scandal with big media afraid to touch the story. Only bloggers have made mention.

If there is still a job for Quinten Mikell in the league, then there is definitely a job to be had for Kerry Rhodes. That's not a knock on Mikell, but Rhodes is two years younger and a ton better player. And Rhodes can't generate interest from anybody. It's a huge scandal!

Rhodes has not come out but there are photos of him hugging on his obviously queeny personal assistant all over the web. I don't know what to make of it. Could be, maybe not be.

But it sure does seem that despite lip service this off season, no NFL coach wants the distraction of perhaps the first gay player to come out in their locker room.

The NFL isn't as evolved as they want to believe yet.

Comment

That concussion thing?

Merely a blip on the radar!

Comment

aaaahahahahahahaha.

Comment

I had no idea something like this was going on w/ him.

Comment

Working...
                  X