No announcement yet.

this is horrible to say, but I'd rather have Kurt Coleman in there than Allen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this is horrible to say, but I'd rather have Kurt Coleman in there than Allen

He's a soldier
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

I agree

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
    He's a soldier
    That is horrible to say.

Comment

he can't be any worse. I'd put Athens Eagle out there (while completely shitfaced) over Nate Allen.

Comment

I actually thought the same thing. Allen has to go.

Comment

Coleman got a bad rap last year for being out of position, but Christ, NOBODY was tackling last year, wasn't he leading the team in tackles at one point?

He would probably fair better this year. At least a couple of guys can at least find the ball carrier!

Comment

Coleman fucking blows

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
            Coleman got a bad rap last year for being out of position, but Christ, NOBODY was tackling last year, wasn't he leading the team in tackles at one point?

He would probably fair better this year. At least a couple of guys can at least find the ball carrier!
            But allen cant be on the field anymore

Comment

Earl Wolff

Originally posted by Diggle View Post
              He's a soldier
              Made a few plays. The faster he picks up the defense the faster Allen has a permanent spot on the bench...

Comment

I'd like to see Earl Wolff get some more playing time. Even as a rookie 5th rounder, he seems to be making more plays than Allen, with considerably less playing time. More importantly than that, he doesn't seem to be blowing as many plays. I also want Colt Anderson to get some snaps on defense. When he did get some snaps toward the end of last season, he outperformed all of our other safeties by far.
                ....Don't ever let a win get to your head, or a loss to your heart.

Comment

Agree, Coleman at least tries to hit somebody.

Comment

Coleman may totally whiff hitting someone 1 out of 3 times. But the 2 that he does connect on leave a mark.

That said, he can't cover either. But I'll take a C minus guy willing to throw his body around over being a man down with Allen out there.

Comment

Is Randy Logan available

Comment

Thats the problem

Originally posted by j1mmy View Post
                        Coleman may totally whiff hitting someone 1 out of 3 times. But the 2 that he does connect on leave a mark.

That said, he can't cover either. But I'll take a C minus guy willing to throw his body around over being a man down with Allen out there.
                        Coleman isn't a c minus guy. He is just as bad as allen, he's just trying harder.

Comment

Working...
                        X