Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

is the Oct 20th game the official board gayte?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is the Oct 20th game the official board gayte?

or the 27th?

It better be the 20th

That's the dallas game, and I already bought my tickets.
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

i think it is too, which sucks since we can't fucking come that weekend now by the looks of it. One of our good friends is having a big 40th birthday event that weekend (unless it moves back a week) and we gotta go since she was so involved with both my and my wife's 40th parties.

sucks but nothing i can do but grit my teeth and do shots. we'll have to come up for the game on the 27th vs the NYG. hopefully this date changes on her party since they just got it figured out today but we'll see what happens. i'll have chicken spiedies on skewers up the ass for whichever weekend it winds up being...
      Last edited by Ellsworth; 09-18-2013, 10:13 AM.

Comment

Talk to you friend

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
        i think it is too, which sucks since we can't fucking come that weekend now by the looks of it. One of our good friends is having a big 40th birthday event that weekend (unless it moves back a week) and we gotta go since she was so involved with both my and my wife's 40th parties.

sucks but nothing i can do but grit my teeth and do shots. we'll have to come up for the game on the 27th vs the NYG. hopefully this date changes on her party since they just got it figured out today but we'll see what happens. i'll have chicken spiedies on skewers up the ass for whichever weekend it winds up being...
        Use your power of persuasion to have him move it back a week
        The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Uber-geigh Ells my boy

[QUOTE=Ellsworth;1719045]we gotta go since she was so involved with both my and my wife's 40th parties.QUOTE]

Did you or did you not read my autographed book I sent you titled

"Keepin Your Pimp Hand Strong"?

Here is the cliffnotes:

Eagles vs Cowgirls > some lame ass birthday for a 40year old dude
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I'm guessing that wifey knows about his pimp hand

[QUOTE=3rd & Inches;1719051]
            we gotta go since she was so involved with both my and my wife's 40th parties.QUOTE]

Did you or did you not read my autographed book I sent you titled

"Keepin Your Pimp Hand Strong"?

Here is the cliffnotes:

Eagles vs Cowgirls > some lame ass birthday for a 40year old dude
            Hers is just stronger...

Comment

i know, i'm hoping it moves. but, there's like 26 people going out for this, rented buses to hit all the bars, etc. It's bigger than me.

it's a female as well and being set up by females. AKA it's a complete shit show and lot of moving parts. hopefully, 1 of them will realize she has a conflict that weekend and it'll move (again, for the 3rd time).

the husbands just stay out of it altogether and show up when we're told to. just listening to them discuss this on the phone is exhausting. with guys it'd be over in 5 minutes.

date, bars, be here at this time, ready go.
              Last edited by Ellsworth; 09-18-2013, 11:36 AM.

Comment

Sounds terrible. I can see you getting drunk and embarassing the family. How far is the party from the stadium?

1,000 guy code points if you got to the bathroom at the party and disappear for like three hours.
                500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

it's about 420 miles from the party to the stadium.

Comment

So what's the problem ?

Some dueces take a long time to get out.

Comment

I know you drive a prius.

Comment

Yes. Still.

Comment

If its bigger than you then

i know, i'm hoping it moves. but, there's like 26 people going out for this, rented buses to hit all the bars, etc. It's bigger than me.

it's a female as well and being set up by females. AKA it's a complete shit show and lot of moving parts. hopefully, 1 of them will realize she has a conflict that weekend and it'll move (again, for the 3rd time).

the husbands just stay out of it altogether and show up when we're told to. just listening to them discuss this on the phone is exhausting. with guys it'd be over in 5 minutes.

date, bars, be here at this time, ready go.
                          no one will miss you. There are 26 people, you think the party comes to a screeching halt if you aren't there? I've heard some lame ones in my day but..........
                          You think its a joke!?!

Comment

Thanks for your concern. Its tugging at my nutsack, truly it is. But My wife and kids also come with me as a "family outing".

Comment

Working...
                            X