Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rick Burkholder

Should shut the fuck up.

“What happened to us at the end was it wasn’t about the process anymore,” said Rick Burkholder, who spent all 14 seasons with Reid in Philadelphia as the Eagles’ trainer and joined Reid in Kansas City. “It wasn’t about Wednesday or Thursday or Friday. It was about the Dream Team. It was about, ‘You have to win 12 or you’re a failure.’ ‘If he doesn’t win the Super Bowl, he should be fired.’

“I don’t know how he lasted as long as he did there. The pressure’s so great in that city. It just wears you down. Ten [wins] is not good enough. If he wins 10 games for 10 years in this city they’ll put a statue of him outside of Arrowhead. He won 10 games for 10 years in Philly basically and still in the end it wasn’t enough.”
    Last edited by Melchior; 09-18-2013, 12:01 PM.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

He's ok being above average.
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Hey...trainer, STFU and go put an Ace Bandage on your p*$@y!

Comment

This actually surprises me (no bs). It was time to go. It was past time to go. I don't understand the hard feelings. Even the most loyal ff fluffer knew the marriage had to end.

Comment

Is there is a statue of Marty Schottenheimer outside of Arrowhead? He won 10 games per year for 10 years in Kansas City....so I assume there must be.

Comment

so... he talks about the 10 win seasons but what about the 8-8 and the 4-12 seasons? That's when it really soured.

Seems he omitted that. Should we have been content with that?

I'm sick of the trashing Philly crap!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Triple Dip View Post
              Is there is a statue of Marty Schottenheimer outside of Arrowhead? He won 10 games per year for 10 years in Kansas City....so I assume there must be.
              Hell! I am not surprised they didn't rename City of Denver as Dan Reeves City. Dan Reeves went to 3 superbowls FF went to only 1.... That trainer is a pos imo..

Comment

Should just shut up and continue to work on men's groins.

Comment

Should just stfu and go back to working on mens groins.

Comment

Working...
                  X