• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rocky's Balboa's run

Good Stuff

http://blogs.phillymag.com/the_phill...-run-rocky-ii/

Originally posted by SCREAMIN EAGLE View Post
    That's pretty cool. I suppose it isn't really necessary to map out his beach run/frolic from Rocky III.
    --
    Your Retarded

Comment

The best Rocky Montage is Mr T's workout in part III.
      500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Most ridiculous/most gay rocky montage is IV

Last edited by Riccardo; 09-18-2013, 05:52 PM.
        "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

I'm on my phone

Originally posted by Riccardo:1719098
          But if that's the "rocky jumps a park bench" doc, then I agree. Seems like lazy writing at the inquirer

Comment

I thought you would love the beard.
            500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Rocky had to carry a tree to show he's as much of a badass as Col. John Matrix.

--
              Your Retarded

Comment

Working...
              X