No announcement yet.

Browns Traded Trent Richardson

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Maybe Alabama RBs are overrated because of the quality of the linemen they run behind. Heisman Trophy winner Mark Ingram is doing jack shit in New Orleans.

Comment

Ingram looks awful. Total flop.

Richardson talented but his playing style does not appear to be condusive to a long career.

Comment

Eddy Lacy looked just OK against San Fran week 1 and is now concussed.

TJ Yeldon will be the best of them all when he comes out.

Comment

You also have to take into account a pour qb with no receiving threats besides Cameron recently. He has the ability to succeed with luck, the guy is definitely talented.

Comment

Weeden sucks

Teams just stack the box with 8 men fronts and shut down Richardson. In Indy with Luck, Trent could be very effective in that offense.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
              Ingram looks awful. Total flop.

Richardson talented but his playing style does not appear to be condusive to a long career.
              He doesn't look NFL talented to me. Doesn't have great speed or great power.
              Banner stole from Indy.
              Last edited by The Ref; 09-18-2013, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Long history of crapola at QB

Originally posted by wynnron123 View Post
                Teams just stack the box with 8 men fronts and shut down Richardson. .
                No shit, its been going on for years in Cleveland.

Comment

Richardson is running behind a team that doesnt have nfl caliber guards and quarterbacks no one is afraid of. He is going to light it up in indy.

Comment

Really ??

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
                    Wow! Banner stole a 1st round pick from Indy. Just because Richardson was drafted #3 overall (a hilariously stupid decision by Chet) doesn't make him a franchise back. The guy is in the tub more than on the field and has a 3point something average yards per carry. Highly overrated, some would say bust of a draft pick.

I'd much rather have 2nd rounder McCoy on my team than Richardson. If you pressed me, I think I'd rather have Bryce Brown than Richardson. Brown certainly has a higher average yards per carry by a good bit.

I think it was smart. Get something for an overrated back (he's not Adrian Peterson and he never will be) and be set to pick up two good first rounders next year. They weren't getting anywhere near .500 this season anyway. Browns left tackle Joe Thomas might be the only tackle in the league better than Jason Peters. If Richardson couldn't gain big yards behind that guy, then nobody can block well enough for him.

Irsay is the idiot in this transaction
                    The Colts just got a guy who has 1,055 yards rushing and 11 touchdowns in that anemic cleveland offense, in a season and two games. hardly a scrub. He's dangerous in space, and I'm willing to bet that he'll thrive in that Colts offense with those receivers and Andrew Luck.
                    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

I have one thing to say on this

Better the Colts than the fucking Vagiants.
                      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
                        The Colts just got a guy who has 1,055 yards rushing and 11 touchdowns in that anemic cleveland offense, in a season and two games. hardly a scrub. He's dangerous in space, and I'm willing to bet that he'll thrive in that Colts offense with those receivers and Andrew Luck.
                        1000 yards in 18 games is something that almost any NFL RB can do. I know fans want to believe otherwise, but there is not a single special thing about Trent Richardson. Nothing. He's not as fast as most backs. He's not as powerful as even Bryce Brown. And he's not very elusive either.

He was hyped up playing behind Alabama's all world line. As an old man I think I could average 5 yards per carry in Alabama.

Comment

Addai or Richardson who was better at this point in their career?

Maybe the Colts are trying to re invent that 2006 team?

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
                            Is he worth a 1st round pick for them, though? According to Les Bowen, Banner doesn't think RB's are worth 1st round picks. That's probably true - how many 1st round pick RBs actually become stars?

Cleveland has a LOT of problems that a keeping Richardson isn't going to solve. To get a 1st round pick is a good pull for them.
                            --
                            Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by TerpEagle View Post
                              Is he worth a 1st round pick for them, though? According to Les Bowen, Banner doesn't think RB's are worth 1st round picks. That's probably true - how many 1st round pick RBs actually become stars?

Cleveland has a LOT of problems that a keeping Richardson isn't going to solve. To get a 1st round pick is a good pull for them.
                              Bingo! I would give you a cigar.

A few here feel like Richardson is Adrian Peterson...wow! I think a lot of people are so upset with Banner from his time here that they can't see beyond that.

Comment

Not as Powerful as Bryce Brown? I wouldn't go that far. Guy is a wrecking ball.

Ask Kurt Coleman who hits harder

Comment

Working...
                                X