Binoculars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Binoculars

In case any of you guys are going to the game this week and plan to bring binoculars.... I was turned away at the gate last Sunday and was told the binoculars can come in but not their case. Keep in mind I went to both pre season games with binoculars and their case and not one word was said. I had plenty of time before kickoff so I returned them to my car and chalked it up to yet another thing that has been taken away from my youth.

I must have missed if this was part of their website/mailings but wanted to give you a heads up so you don't waste your time.
    Hopes that were high in the heat of September ... can wilt and die in the chill of November. November can be cold and grey, November can be surly with bitter rain upon the world and winter coming early.
    - "The Voice" of NFL films -John Facenda

Originally posted by Ben Sufferin2long View Post
    In case any of you guys are going to the game this week and plan to bring binoculars.... I was turned away at the gate last Sunday and was told the binoculars can come in but not their case. Keep in mind I went to both pre season games with binoculars and their case and not one word was said. I had plenty of time before kickoff so I returned them to my car and chalked it up to yet another thing that has been taken away from my youth.

I must have missed if this was part of their website/mailings but wanted to give you a heads up so you don't waste your time.
    Yeah, they want everything in the clear bags.

I did bring manage to bring in a hoagie wrapped in paper so that is good. I held it in my hand during the security crap.

Benefit to them... this way they only will have cheap optics brought in. I have some older digital cameras I don't care about I should take in some time.

Also I think Trent might have had the right idea. A clear bag you can zip up which meets their requirements is ideal.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Anyone know if I bring in a sammich in a clear shell like this will that be okay?

Comment

Ahhh my Fag bag!!!

I forget who told me to tell security, I had an infection so they would let me bring in My 2 bottles of frozen water...mann it worked like a charm,,and the size of my bag was Ok,,,some thought it might be to big..
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

Working...
        X