Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Somebody suggested this was a "home" road game for Reid (FF)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Somebody suggested this was a "home" road game for Reid (FF)

Expanding on that further, how many new coaches moving outside their division got to play most of their former division? He's already taken down Dallas...Will Reid (FF) be in mythical first place in the NFC East sometime Thursday night?
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
    Expanding on that further, how many new coaches moving outside their division got to play most of their former division? He's already taken down Dallas...Will Reid (FF) be in mythical first place in the NFC East sometime Thursday night?

Even stranger than that IG is the fact that after philly tom. he plays the Gints next week and THEN in early Dec. he plays the Redskins!

First place hell, he may "sweep" the div!!! :D

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
      Even stranger than that IG is the fact that after philly tom. he plays the Gints next week and THEN in early Dec. he plays the Redskins!

First place hell, he may "sweep" the div!!! :D
      You aware how the NFL schedules?

Comment

Originally posted by DJCon57 View Post
        You aware how the NFL schedules?
        I am assuming you mean playing everyone in your div. twice and then the rest of the games made up of non-div, con, and non-con games depending on previous years outcome?
        Last edited by Eagle Road; 09-18-2013, 08:46 PM.

Comment

No. Eagles are going to smash their fucking faces in.

FFF

FUCK FAT FUCK

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle Road View Post
            I am assuming you mean playing everyone in your div. twice and then the rest of the games made up of non-div, con, and non-con games depending on previous years outcome?
            Not correct.

Entire divisions play a corresponding division in the NFC and AFC based on a rotation.

This year the NFC East plays the AFC West

Comment

Yeah, after you asked and I posted I looked it up, started in 2002 after realignment.

I just don't remember another coach changing conferences and then playing his old conference AND div. the next year, not saying it doesn't happen, just wasn't apparent to me.

Comment

I agree with this post!!!!

Fuck them,,this is Chipper Area,,Defense bounces back,,,,been reading how Vick had such an amazing game and it wont last..he cant be that good, Reid Knows all his blitz weaknesses, ect... this time Its not Vick and FF ...Its Chip Vs FF....
                OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
                "BFTR"

Comment

YESSSSS

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                  No. Eagles are going to smash their fucking faces in.

FFF

FUCK FAT FUCK

FUCK FAT FUCK
                  Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
                  May 7, 2010

Comment

Jeff Fisher

Jeff Fisher. Okay, so there's a year off in between, but he's playing the AFC south in his first year back on the sideline. So two coaches this year alone.

Might not be so uncommon. Not gonna look it up.

Comment

So...is FF as bad in home road games as he is in home home games?

Comment

Working...
                      X