I want a convincing win and I want closure on the FF area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want a convincing win and I want closure on the FF area

I want the eagles to drag these cocksuckers through 4 quarters of hell and gas the shit out of their D. I want nothing less than a convincing 38-17 ass kicking dealt to the CheFFs.

I want decent applause for FF for his time here and then I want his fucking ass kicked 3 ways to sunday in every facet of coaching by Chip Kelly.

Then I wanna crack open a Hamms and close that chapter of our lives and move on as a 2-1 team that faces Denver in 10 days.

I want a win

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
    I want the eagles to drag these cocksuckers through 4 quarters of hell and gas the shit out of their D. I want nothing less than a convincing 38-17 ass kicking dealt to the CheFFs.

I want decent applause for FF for his time here and then I want his fucking ass kicked 3 ways to sunday in every facet of coaching by Chip Kelly.

Then I wanna crack open a Hamms and close that chapter of our lives and move on as a 2-1 team that faces Denver in 10 days.

One of the goals this year, beat Dallas, NY, and Skinz at least once and defeat FF.

That's 4 wins, toss in a couple more and we have had a successful first season with Chippy.
    "I feel much better now that my pants are on."- overheard conversation at a Gayte

Comment

I will do my part

I'm going to buy a tub of crab fries for the first time since the dawn of the Occupy the Parking Lot movement.

I fucked up last week and forgot to end the boycott.
      Last edited by slag; 09-19-2013, 09:34 AM.
      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I want to hear Reid mumble that he has to do a better job

after losing to the Eagles. All the better to hear it while he's wearing another team's colors.

Comment

Here's a game preview with (3) To Focus On from Pro Football Focus:

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blo...eagles-week-3/

"When Reid left for Kansas City he took a lot of his staff with him, including the head trainer, so this will be a homecoming for more than just Reid."

Comment

Originally posted by C from SD View Post
            after losing to the Eagles. All the better to hear it while he's wearing another team's colors.
            How fucking awesome would that be.

"I have to put Jamal Charles in a better position"

Comment

Originally posted by DJCon57 View Post
              How fucking awesome would that be.

"I have to put Jamal Charles in a better position"
              I have Charles and Vick on my fantasy team. I want a very high scoring affair with Charles picking up some garbage time touchdowns.
              --
              Your Retarded

Comment

Yes! That's it!
                WELCOME TO THE PHILA. SPORTS FANISM. WIN, WE LOVE YA, LOSE,WE LOVE YA, BUT YOU'RE A DICK FOR LOSING.
                - DEERSPINE GUY

The classic Philly sports fan mindset. It's not right or wrong - it is what it is. Both a shame and a mantle of pride. Love and hate in constant turmoil.
                - Susquehanna Birder

Comment

Working...
                X