Alex Smith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex Smith

Is probably the best QB this D has faced all season. Play the "blah, blah, noodle arm" card all you want, but the guy can run an offense. He lost his job because the loser Harbaugh wanted more big plays.

He's not going to need big plays against our D.
    -Slizz of Wangnutz

Only lost his job because of big plays? So you'd take Smith over Kaepernick?

Comment

Rivers is better.
      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Two weeks before he got benched, he had set the league's completion percentage record. Or at least came within a questionable call close of it.
        Last edited by BigSlizz; 09-19-2013, 12:01 PM.
        -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

he's accurate but a dink and dunker.

he's gonna get his nuts ripped off and shoved down his fucking throat tonight by Ryans

Comment

He's going to dink and dunk, keeping our D on the field all night. Then the O will blast their way downfield and put them right back out there.
            -Slizz of Wangnutz

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
              He's going to dink and dunk, keeping our D on the field all night. Then the O will blast their way downfield and put them right back out there.
              You've long been a major Smith slurper.

This quixotic fixation goes back many years. I can't figure it out.
              --------
              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

when you say 'our' do you mean 'eagles' or 'rams'?

Comment

Yes, and Jeremy Maclin is the fourth best receiver in NFL history.

Comment

If Alex Smith was on my imaginary football team, I'd start him.

Comment

Isn't Alex Smith the QB that went through 5 HCs and 7 OCs in his career? The guy has had it really bad.

Comment

Smith is awful. He's been awful for his entire career, outside of 1 year where he was able to be an effective game manager. If you only let him throw the ball 20-25 times per game, and make sure he's only looking for open receivers on short, high percentage throws, than his passer rating will look impressive, but his overall numbers have never been good. And let's not forget, Kaepernick isn't the first person to take Smith's job. He's been benched a couple of times, in favor some pretty awful players in their own right. Anybody who can't keep Shaun Hill, JT O'Sullivan and Troy Smith from taking away the starting spot can't be considered better than Rivers or RGIII (Pre or Post Injury). I'll also never forget the game when the entire San Fran crowd was booing Smith, and chanting for David Carr to take over.
                        Last edited by The Peoples Champion; 09-19-2013, 12:38 PM.
                        ....Don't ever let a win get to your head, or a loss to your heart.

Comment

Originally posted by BigSlizz View Post
                          Is probably the best QB this D has faced all season. Play the "blah, blah, noodle arm" card all you want, but the guy can run an offense. He lost his job because the loser Harbaugh wanted more big plays.

He's not going to need big plays against our D.
                          I think he's underrated by a lot of people. I'd have liked to see him as QB of the Eagles this year.
                          --
                          Your Retarded

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
                            Rivers is better.
                            No doubt about it, its not even close.

Comment

Working...
                            X