Back2College

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Back2College

Haha! A short handed Big Red exposed your fraud of a coach.

Hail to the Chief!

Not Chip's fault Vick is a POS. Hopefully next season he'll be gone and they'll have their QB of the future...

Comment

The onion-breathed faithful couldn't wait for this loss. and for Vick to screw up. I've never seen a collective orgasm from "Eagles fans" in my life.

Comment

I've defended Vick a lot longer than most people have

Originally posted by Dr. Claw View Post
        The onion-breathed faithful couldn't wait for this loss. and for Vick to screw up. I've never seen a collective orgasm from "Eagles fans" in my life.
        But not only did he play like shit today, he played like himself. Any sane person would have had enough of his inconsistent bullish*t by now...

Comment

I'm not sure I saw the "orgasm" you saw. Maybe you should avoid the dicks.

Unless your're into bukakke...
          WELCOME TO THE PHILA. SPORTS FANISM. WIN, WE LOVE YA, LOSE,WE LOVE YA, BUT YOU'RE A DICK FOR LOSING.
          - DEERSPINE GUY

The classic Philly sports fan mindset. It's not right or wrong - it is what it is. Both a shame and a mantle of pride. Love and hate in constant turmoil.
          - Susquehanna Birder

Comment

I'm not an Eagles fan.

I recall years of guys on this board using every Eagles loss as an excuse to bash Big Red as a bad coach.

King Andy only had 4 days to prep for the "offensive genius" Kelly and he exposed him for the two bit fraud that he is.

IG and IE: How does it feel to know that the coach you two slobbered over will never have even half the success that Andy did with the Eagles or will with the Chiefs?

Comment

Hate to admit it, but Reid completely out-coached Chip last night. This team was not prepared, their gameplan was awful, they couldn't adjust, and Kelly looked completely clueless. It was obvious what they needed to do. Nobody could stop Mccoy. Brandon Flowers couldn't stay on his feet. You go after Flowers in the passing game, and you feature your running game. Would have been much more competitive that way. And there's no reason to be running Harry Highschool 2 point conversions in the first quarter. Absolutely ridiculous.
              ....Don't ever let a win get to your head, or a loss to your heart.

Comment

Really? You're blaming this on coaching? Kelce botching snaps, returners fumbling, etc... etc...

I knew the 3rd game in 11 days would be a shitfest, but Vick's decision making was still terrible. Too bad the next game is against Denver.
                "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Originally posted by Melchior View Post
                  Really? You're blaming this on coaching? Kelce botching snaps, returners fumbling, etc... etc...

I knew the 3rd game in 11 days would be a shitfest, but Vick's decision making was still terrible. Too bad the next game is against Denver.
                  Not saying Chip was the sole reason for the loss. There's plenty of blame to go around. Vick needs to take care of the football, the o-line needs to be better, and Donnie Avery should never be able to torch a defense the way he did last night. But, Chip deserves his fair share of the criticism too. He was flat out awful.
                  ....Don't ever let a win get to your head, or a loss to your heart.

Comment

Working...
                  X