Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cut cooper

Right now. NT. Why not?

I was really just messing with maniac because Vick was awful. But Cooper was miserable too. And bad miserable, I'm pretty convinced he's not an NFL.player

Comment

Very Poor

Originally posted by JuTMSY4 View Post
      I was really just messing with maniac because Vick was awful. But Cooper was miserable too. And bad miserable, I'm pretty convinced he's not an NFL.player
      When I said agreed Maclin was replaceable, I didn't mean by Cooper. I meant by another NFL quality receiver. They didn't replace him.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
        When I said agreed Maclin was replaceable, I didn't mean by Cooper. I meant by another NFL quality receiver. They didn't replace him.
        Yeah. I'm what may be called a "Politically Correct Liberal" in regards to offensive speech but I'm also from the "If Hitler can win a Super Bowl for the Eagles, I'll buy his jersey" school of thought. Cooper has now proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that he fails both tests. He sucks. He is a racist douchebag. Cut him.

Comment

Ever think the Chief's d was good? They made Dez Bryant look bad the week before...Coop is fine, he caught a td in the Chargers game and is a good blocker. I think we got some people on here that want him to be cut for using the "N" word while drunk still...get over it. There is nobody on the street to replace him, who you want, TO again?

Comment

Originally posted by weizer View Post
            Ever think the Chief's d was good? They made Dez Bryant look bad the week before...Coop is fine, he caught a td in the Chargers game and is a good blocker. I think we got some people on here that want him to be cut for using the "N" word while drunk still...get over it. There is nobody on the street to replace him, who you want, TO again?
            9 catches for 141 yards and a TD. Boy, they sure did shit on Dez.

Comment

Better to compare their 2nd WR to Cooper since he is our 2nd guy...my bad misspoke. Miles Austin had 3 for 31...and their 2nd leading receiver was their running back. The chief's d is good 2nd rated in the league, Coop ain't great but he doesn't suck and doesn't deserve to be cut for blurting out something while drunk in public. And nobody ever says who they would replace him with, like there are tons of great players better than him on the street right this second. You want mini me Jackson(Demaris Johnson) on the other side of Desean? Butterfingers McGee? At least Coop has good hands and size/blocking skill.

Comment

Riley Cooper does suck. There is no point in arguing that he doesn't. No matter what team they're playing, Cooper is no better than a WR4 who can block.
                Last edited by Sect 236; 09-21-2013, 04:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                  Riley Cooper does suck. There is no point in arguing that he doesn't. No matter what team they're playing, Cooper is no better than a WR4 who can block.
                  Yes the idiot brigade has spoken!

Comment

You're saying I'm an idiot for claiming Riley Cooper sucks? Wow.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                      You're saying I'm an idiot for claiming Riley Cooper sucks? Wow.
                      Maybe he would suck less in your mind if Vick could find him when hes wide open or not under throw the ball.

Vick just does not lead wrs very well - He can dish it long and throw a laser not always on target but - lead a player he just does not do that very well

Put Foles out there and this offense will click. I suspect we will start seeing a successful offense oh about game 10 when Foles is playing.

Cooper isnt a #1wr but he could be a preform well with right qb in the #2 position. We miss Maclin a bunch. Hope he comes back strong next season. His skill set fits this offense. Then Cooper is the 3rd or 4th option but still a good one with the right qb.

Comment

Vick is no good either, but don't let your agenda towards him cloud your judgement on Cooper.

Cooper goes to bed and prays he wakes up as talented as Thrash and Pinkston.

Comment

Exactly

Originally posted by Sect 236:1720018
                          Vick is no good either, but don't let your agenda towards him cloud your judgement on Cooper.

Cooper goes to bed and prays he wakes up as talented as Thrash and Pinkston.
                          Vick has thrown done shit balls to,coop, but coop has dropped EVERY ball thrown to him

Comment

He has a point. Not only can he get drunk and scream the N word but the dude does have cut off flannels, wears Jorts, and has 52 catches and 6 TD's in 3+ seasons.

He's a fucking STUD!! if we had 20 more Riley Coopers we'd be the best team in the league!

Comment

If he was black he wouldn't say he sucked and he should be cut...that's the problem here.

Comment

Working...
                              X