No announcement yet.

Cut cooper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Your opinion is garbage, all you do is say he sucks and he should be cut...without even giving an alternative fix to replace him. Anybody who says he sucks is a media licker, just cuz he said the n word you single him out. Go watch espn

Comment

He hasn't dropped anything that wasn't thrown behind him...Are you even watching?

Comment

You can replace him with a scarecrow for all I care, it will make as many plays as Cooper.

Sorry, but you're Aryan brother is just not very good. They'll ride it out with him this year, but you can be 100% sure with a full offseason to sign, trade or draft someone else, KKKooper will be gone and will never see another NFL roster.
        Last edited by Sect 236; 09-21-2013, 11:04 PM.

Comment

He is what he is. Cooper is a #4 receiver playing a #2 roll because of injuries. I'm not sure what everyone was expecting. He is the least of the problems this team should worry about. I don't even know why it's a topic.

Comment

I believe I said he's a WR4 who can block earlier in the thread.

I'm not mad at Cooper for how little he's produced, it's not his fault he's a no talent hack being forced into a spot he can't possibly succeed at.

I'm also not necessarily advocating he be cut. He knows the blocking assignments, and if he blocks well, so be it. There's a reason every WR (outside of Lloyd) that's still a FA hasn't been picked up by other teams either. They're no good.

My only point was, nobody who understands anything about football should argue a case FOR Riley Cooper's talent level, and that as soon as the team can (the offseason) they will and should cut bait and upgrade.
            Last edited by Sect 236; 09-21-2013, 11:45 PM.

Comment

I agree with what you're saying. I think instead of blaming Cooper for being what he is I think Howie and Chip are to blame for not finding a better #2 after Maclin went down what was it the second day of camp? That's plenty of time. They for some reason believe he can do the job. I don't get it. Is some of his problem Vick's fault? Yes but he HAS TO get open when coverage dictates it. Then again the TEs shouldn't get a pass either. They were terrible as well. I posted the FA WR on another thread. No one really puts the fear of God in you.

Comment

Yeah, no black players are ever crucified on the board.

It's all mad love 24/7 for Vick.

Comment

Bottom line, when anyone who some have an agenda with plays good you don't here anything about them on here, when they play bad or even "non" flashy, they get crucified. Even if its the 2nd or 3rd game of the season, I just don't get it. Nobody said anything when Casey Matthews recovered a fumble and Coop caught a td in the San Diego game. Without those plays we get beat by at least 10 more points than we did. They may be average players at best, but at least they make plays sometimes when we need them...and the alternative is bringing in a guy off the street that makes ZERO plays...I think we need to be focusing on other areas to complain about here.
                  Last edited by weizer; 09-22-2013, 09:30 AM.

Comment

Are you really defending Casey Matthews and Riley Cooper?

Comment

Originally posted by weizer View Post
                      Bottom line, when anyone who some have an agenda with plays good you don't here anything about them on here, when they play bad or even "non" flashy, they get crucified. Even if its the 2nd or 3rd game of the season, I just don't get it. Nobody said anything when Casey Matthews recovered a fumble and Coop caught a td in the San Diego game. Without those plays we get beat by at least 10 more points than we did. They may be average players at best, but at least they make plays sometimes when we need them...and the alternative is bringing in a guy off the street that makes ZERO plays...I think we need to be focusing on other areas to complain about here.
                      What the fuck?? You doing shtick? Casey Matthews?

Comment

I been defending them...where u been? Tell me someone on the street that is better than them...please...still waiting.

Comment

Originally posted by FuriousXGeorge View Post
                          Right now. NT. Why not?
                          I am so smrt

Comment

Originally posted by FuriousXGeorge:1723405
                            Right now. NT. Why not?
                            I am so smrt
                            Blind squirrels, nuts.

Comment