Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone see the fights in the upper deck last night?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone see the fights in the upper deck last night?

nm
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Wasn't at the game obviously, but heard about it on DC radio this morning. They said 3-4 rows of fans got ejected? Nicely done

Comment

not the best video

http://www.buzzfeed.com/erikmalinows...mass-ejections

Comment

Originally posted by BirdsInVA View Post
        Wasn't at the game obviously, but heard about it on DC radio this morning. They said 3-4 rows of fans got ejected? Nicely done
        Security took an hour (estimated) to break it up? Multiple rows ejected? Bravo.
        "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

Comment

We had some obnoxious drunk strangers in the section.

Lots of tickets given away and lots of those who got them appear to have been drinking since mid afternoon.
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

http://www.nj.com/eagles/index.ssf/2..._flyout_sports
            "You on the other hand, describe your shit so many times and revel in how glorious or strange it looks that there is absolutely no doubt you most definitely DO have a shit fetish." - Kelly Green

Jim Lahey is a drunk bastard.

Comment

If that was right in front of the press box, wasn't that in the CLUB level? Bawah
              --------
              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

This is why I hate going to the night games.

Comment

Chefs are thinking SUPER BOWL NOW! 3-0 BABY! Let's buy up all the seats at the Linc, start fights, dump Gatorade all over our new head coach!!!!!!WOOOOOOOOOOOO

Comment

Yep. That's why there was no immediate security response. The club level patrons don't need to be watched closely.

We had a great view of the whole fracas. Lasted maybe 10 minutes. Fists and elbows flying in every direction. Craziest thing I've ever seen.

Comment

They weren't KC fans
                      Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I feel unsafe in the city. Even on South Street. I may hit and run some cheesesteaks. The first 15 minutes of Channel 6ABC nightly local news was so depressing.
                        Last edited by noguano; 09-20-2013, 08:38 PM.

Comment

Feel unsafe in the city? Jesus christ you are a giant pussy.
                          WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

I still go in the city....sheesh. Why not acknowledge that crime is up in the city and do something about it.

Comment

Originally posted by noguano View Post
                              I still go in the city....sheesh. Why not acknowledge that crime is up in the city and do something about it.
                              Crime is not up in Philadelphia.

http://www.phillypolice.com/about/crime-statistics/
                              --------
                              "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Working...
                              X