• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• if dallas wins the NFC East going away

i'm not going to be OK with that.

I blame

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
    Slack jaw and rg4skin. Everyone knew we sucked.... It's on them to bring the empire down.

Comment

Why, the let down look on Jerry's

face would be worth it when they get pasted by whoever is lucky enough to play them in the playoffs.
      You think its a joke!?!

Comment

true.

i despise every team in our division but hate seeing Dallas win the division the most for some reason. Always have, always will.

Comment

hey we don't know whats going to happen,,8-8 might win it

so we have alot of football to be played,,
          Last edited by TRENT; 09-23-2013, 09:04 AM.
          OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
          "BFTR"

Comment

i'm not conceding anything. i mean in general i hate seeing dallas in the NFCE more than the other 2.

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
              Slack jaw and rg4skin. Everyone knew we sucked.... It's on them to bring the empire down.
              I'll admit to being surprised at how Washington has started, though Griffin is still clearly getting up to speed. I honestly pegged the Skins for 2-2 at the bye week. I figured we'd lose to the Packers, but I was counting the Raiders game as an almost sure win, and thought we'd split between the Eagles/Lions. Although truthfully, I thought we had a better chance of taking the Eagles out, that Monday night 1st half was a blitzkrieg.

So anyway, beat the Raiders and the Skins are 1-3 going into the bye, a game behind what I had hoped. Hopefully they turn it on second half like last year. You guys are rebuilding and adjusting.

Being that I hate Dallas most of all, I'm choosing to blame Eli and the Giants for this. I can't believe how terrible they've looked so far.

Comment

I thought initially that Washington had a better defense than they've shown.
                Dallas has had the best talent in the division for the last three or four seasons. But because of Romo (mostly) they haven't been able to capitalize.

This is their year. You can see it coming. They'll likely win 11 or 12.

Still can't understand why Philly fans elevate Dallas to the hate status they do. I find the Giants and Washington and their fans to be exponentially more distasteful.

Some people can't let go of the 70's when they dominated. I can and have. The 1980 NFCCG exorcised the entire hate Dallas thing for me.

Comment

Still desperate for attention. You can do better

Comment

(ahem!) well,

Originally posted by Phoward12 View Post
                    Being that I hate Dallas most of all, I'm choosing to blame Eli and the Giants for this. I can't believe how terrible they've looked so far.
                    Back at ya, son!

Comment

Originally posted by Greenstealth View Post
                      Still desperate for attention. You can do better
                      Nope. Just somebody who has moved on from the 70's.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
                        Where were you during the 90's then?

Comment

I wonder

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
                          How it can be that I wasn't alive in the 70's and still hate the cowboys. Hmmm. What a delightful game this is.
                          Last edited by Greenstealth; 09-23-2013, 01:02 PM.

Comment

take solace in knowing how excited Cowboy fans will be THEN how crushed they will be when, Again, Romo and the girls choke once again in the first round of the playoffs in spectacular fashion.
                            YOU KILLED TED YOU MEDIEVAL DICKWEED!

Comment

Working...
                            X