Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

peyton manning vs this Defense.......haha!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• peyton manning vs this Defense.......haha!!

sunday is going to be a goddamned bloodbath. He might throw for 8 touchdowns.

Who is the Bronco's backup? He'll be starting the 2nd Quarter.

Comment

Originally posted by AthensEagle View Post
      Who is the Bronco's backup? He'll be starting the 2nd Quarter.
      Brock Osweiler. He's supposed to be pretty good...taken in the 2nd round a couple years ago...

Comment

As I watched last night...

that's all I could think. Hell the Raiders DB's could at least tackle.

Comment

Den is only -13.

i don't think we can stay within 20. backdoor cover maybe?

jesus this is going to be a beat down.
          Last edited by Ellsworth; 09-24-2013, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
            Den is only -13.

i don't think we can stay within 20. backdoor cover maybe?

jesus this is going to be a beat down.

ya, it went up a couple points after last night. i guess vegas was waiting to make sure everyone came out healthy.

i think denver lost a couple of no-name defensive players, but they dont matter...

Comment

Last time we saw Peyton he was handed a loss!

was the 1st and last,,Vick had a solid game and the Colts were not the same team they were years ago...Still Ill take it,,I was very proud that day! they played great
              OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
              "BFTR"

Comment

If I'm not mistaken, the Eagles stopped the Colts late in that game on 4th down in the last two minutes and Trent Cole was called for a bullshit roughing the passer when his hand brushed Manning's helmet, giving them a new set of downs.

The ref got booed like I'd never heard the crowd at the Stink before.
                Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I have no idea what you guys are talking about, Curry is going to plant 18, and the iggs win this game! :D

However optimistic that is, I am looking forward to seeing just how much, (or little) this team improves against Denver.

I think this gives people at least some insight, as to whether CK and his coaches get get a team prepared for a good team when given time on a regular schedule date.

If they play well, and mistake free, and still lose, then I am good, as good as a loss can be.

Let's face it Denver HAS to be considered a premier team at this point in the season.

Comment

I watched that game last night

Thinking "how in the hell do we stop this ?" I don't have nary a clue.
                    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
                      Thinking "how in the hell do we stop this ?" I don't have nary a clue.
                      Keep Payton OFF the field with long sustained drives that wear down Denver's "D", only problem is, I don't think Vick is the QB for that game plan, JMHO.

Comment

it was a helpless feeling watching manning and those 3 WR's and TE he's got to throw to. I would hate to be Billy Davis this week.

I also have a 'feeling' Vick might go down this game. he's been taking some shots and is getting gimpy, etc. This game could have that 1 big hit that takes him out for a month.

I believe we're gonna see Barkley play for sure this year.

Comment

Nate Allen with a pick-six! Book it!

Billy Davis and our nasty D are going to shut Manning down, Falcons style.

Last edited by Melchior; 09-24-2013, 12:52 PM.
                          "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Imagine Nate Allen

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                            it was a helpless feeling watching manning and those 3 WR's and TE he's got to throw to. I would hate to be Billy Davis this week.

I also have a 'feeling' Vick might go down this game. he's been taking some shots and is getting gimpy, etc. This game could have that 1 big hit that takes him out for a month.

I believe we're gonna see Barkley play for sure this year.
                            Trying to tackle Julius Thomas. BWAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH !!!! Cue the Yackety Sax !!!!!
                            The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Somehow Allen will get his pads/helmet locked with J. Thomas and literally get carried 20 yards in to the end zone, on his back.
                              "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Working...
                              X