Excellent Insight from CC Pete

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excellent Insight from CC Pete

Another way to look at why ChipBall will have the life span of a fruit fly is this:

The best QBs in the League (in no special order) Bree's, Manning, Rogers, Brady, Sanchez (just seeing if you're paying attention) are all players who would be passed by because they are not going to read a play and keep the ball and run. So, the Eagles need a Vick type without the turnovers and the injuries. Ain't gonna happen.

The schedule this year was weak to medium at the start but has turned to pure weak. San Diego is a bad team. They can beat the skins and the Giants twice because both programs have incinerated. Add wins over Tampa Bay who couldn't score a TD if the other team stayed home and Oakland who is just bad year after year and a 6/7 win season is a real possibility. This would be an improvement in record and probably convince them that no defensive players are needed in the next draft. And the debacle continues.

CC stands for.....? Let the descriptions begin.

Constantly Cunty.
    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Chronically Churlish

Crappy Childhood

ChipBall flies
      like an arrow
      fruit flies
      like bananas

Comment

Chubby Chaser,

Originally posted by PackWest View Post
        Chronically Churlish

Crappy Childhood

ChipBall flies
        like an arrow
        fruit flies
        like bananas
        not that theres anyhting wrong with that.
        You think its a joke!?!

Comment

Can't Conjugate.

Originally posted by CCPete View Post
          Bree's

Comment

clandestine cuntboy
            John Erlichman, one of President Richard Nixon's closest aides, has admitted America's "War on Drugs" was a hoax designed to vilify and disrupt "the antiwar left and black people" when it was launched in 1971.

Comment

Comical Cock-poppery

Comment

Working...
              X