Before Killing High School Harry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Before Killing High School Harry

This week because we really have no chance this week against the Regular Season Machine Manning. Did we ever beat him? I do not recall. I remember a bunch of blowouts playing against him.

I read something about this might become a trap game for Denver, but I doubt it. The process of the 2013 Eagles should be judged at the end of the season not 3 games in. So many pieces and new parts that need to learn to play together. A club that won 4 games in 2012 in very ugly fashion should at very least win that many this year and could double that total. A record of 8-8 would show growth and 2 solid drafts.

Our defense has been very very bad since Jim Johnson passed and reaching to draft and acquire free agents along with Ginger, Juan and Bowles will not be fixed in 1 season. I hope we do not draft for need but take the BPA in the next draft regardless of position.

We Beat Him in 2010

when the Colts came to Philly. I forget the score but I remember Asante having a good game.

Comment

We beat them by two. Should have been more but they called a penalty on trent cole for tapping manning on the head. That was some bullshit especially considering I took the eagles who were favored by 3.

Comment

Originally posted by art vandelay View Post
        We beat them by two. Should have been more but they called a penalty on trent cole for tapping manning on the head. That was some bullshit especially considering I took the eagles who were favored by 3.
        The Eagles also knocked Austin Collie out of the game that night. He was on the turf for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by chad steele View Post
          The Eagles also knocked Austin Collie out of the game that night. He was on the turf for a while.
          Yeah. And the eagles should have been rewarded the ball because Collie clearly caught it, made a football move, then took the hit. Instead they were penalized.

Comment

Working...
          X