this Manning Fluffing here disgusts me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• this Manning Fluffing here disgusts me

Wah wah, Hall of Fame, wah wah he'll pick us apart, wah wah he has royal bloodlines, wah wah fucking wah.

Peyton Manning is just like any other QB: one hit away from the IR.

If the Eagles could get a pass rush on the guy, they could have a chance in the game.

That's a fact, Jack Offs.
    Officially awaiting Douchebagnacht II since
    May 7, 2010

And just how confident are you

That the Eagles will get a pass rush on the guy ? Furthermore, if they do get a pass rush and utilize the blitz, how confident are you that Billy Davis will come up with some elaborate defensive scheme that will leave Peyton confused and befuddled to the point that he has no idea what to do ? Also, how confident are you that this defense won't fall for every fake audible that Manning throws out there. The guy is a cerebral assasin when he's behind center. THAT is a fact.
    Last edited by Eagle In Ohio; 09-25-2013, 10:08 AM.
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

How should I know?

I know they have nine days to prepare for him and if they can get to him they have a chance. They are on a short week and might be looking past this game.

Wah Wah CEREBRAL ASSASSIN...WAH!!!
      May 7, 2010

Comment

That last line made me LOL

Originally posted by Irish George View Post
        I know they have nine days to prepare for him and if they can get to him they have a chance. They are on a short week and might be looking past this game.

Wah Wah CEREBRAL ASSASSIN...WAH!!!
        I'm just saying that Denver's offense is running on all cylinders right now, and I have seen nothing from this defense to suggest that will change. I may be channeling my inner Anthony, but this defense got carved up by Phillip freaking Rivers. What do you think Peyton can do to them ?
        Last edited by Eagle In Ohio; 09-25-2013, 10:26 AM.
        The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Whats that I smell?

Pussy! HAHA EIO, fuck Manning and his forehead. "He bleeds just like us, picture me being scared of a man who breathes the same air..."

Denver lost their left tackle. A very well placed shot in his achilles will destroy his invicibility.
          500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I usually go into almost every game

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
            Pussy! HAHA EIO, fuck Manning and his forehead. "He bleeds just like us, picture me being scared of a man who breathes the same air..."

Denver lost their left tackle. A very well placed shot in his achilles will destroy his invicibility.
            thinking that the Eagles can win. I just don't see it this week. I will gladly eat crow if I'm wrong. I do belive that Davis should not sit back and wait on Peyton to fuck up. Throw every fucking blitz in the playbook at him and see what happens.

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
              thinking that the Eagles can win. I just don't see it this week. I will gladly eat crow if I'm wrong. I do belive that Davis should not sit back and wait on Peyton to fuck up. Throw every fucking blitz in the playbook at him and see what happens.

No mention of the biggie reference? You slippin B.
              500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

I feel that the eagles can win every fucking game. It normally wears off at the beginning of the third quarter.

Comment

Damn, i totally missed it

Originally posted by 3rd & Inches View Post
                  No mention of the biggie reference? You slippin B.

maybe my theme song should be Shook Ones right now.

Comment

Great QBs know how to protect themselves. This is why Brady and Manning have stayed on the field for so long, aside from freak injuries imo.

Comment

lm pretty sure....

..."great qbs" Peyton Manning and Tom Brady both lost entire seasons due to injury. great quarterbacks wah wah wah wah wah!!!!
                      May 7, 2010

Comment

Eagles only chance is to keep throwing blitz at Peyton and go 1 on 1 vs their WRs. We stink with the drop back coverage anyway, so may as well go 1 on 1 and see how that willl work out. Screw the safety help since Nate Allen isn't a help at all. Let's see if our corners can tackle in this game. Donney Avery did a number on us with underneath routes on those 3rd and long situations. I shudder to think what Wes Welker will do to us!

Comment

The vaginal stench around this place is eye watering

Comment

Wah wah, Hall of Fame, wah wah he'll pick us apart, wah wah he has royal bloodlines, wah wah fucking wah.

Peyton Manning is just like any other QB: one hit away from the IR.

If the Eagles could get a pass rush on the guy, they could have a chance in the game.

That's a fact, Jack Offs.
                            Well said. Vick will have 10 times more rushing yards than Manning. All those TD passes Manning throws are way over rated. When does he ever dive head first for a critical first down.... Never. He just passes for them. Any QB can do that.

Comment

..."great qbs" Peyton Manning and Tom Brady both lost entire seasons due to injury. great quarterbacks wah wah wah wah wah!!!!
                              You're right, but I would consider those freak injuries. Not the type that come from a guy not protecting himself.

Comment

Working...
                              X