X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wanted to share an Andy Reid tribute with Eagles fans

We really appreciate what your ex has done in KC. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=virdeJNrWDQ&hd=1

Oh man, I feel bad for you guys. Such optimism right now is only setting you up for an epic nutshot once Reid actually starts building the team he wants.

Check out the Idaho A&M game this weekend, whoever is their TE will be your DT next year.

Good riddance.

Comment

He'll turn out the same way Vermeil did in KC--playoffs, yes, SB win, no.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbyuk View Post
        He'll turn out the same way Vermeil did in KC--playoffs, yes, SB win, no.
        Isn't that the way Reid (FF) turned out in Phila?
        --------
        "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Thursday night really made me want andy back... It made me wonder if he ever left

Comment

Enjoy the ff

I guess it's betters than the last few seasons in kc?

Comment

Go away

And tell that blimp to get his squad up for two more games ... this weekend and whenever they play the other Owen.
              Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by Sect 236 View Post
                Oh man, I feel bad for you guys. Such optimism right now is only setting you up for an epic nutshot once Reid actually starts building the team he wants.

Check out the Idaho A&M game this weekend, whoever is their TE will be your DT next year.

Good riddance.
                This.

Comment

At least HE GOT to a SB in Philly with a chance to win it. I can't see him even getting that far in KC--not with NE, Denver, Baltimore, etc in the mix nearly every year.

Comment

NE is running on fumes. We can CERTAINLY beat the Ravens, who aren't that great on defense anymore.

If the Chiefs keep their defense playing at this level they will be one of the top teams in the AFC for a few years.

Comment

Originally posted by Vermeil4ever View Post
                      NE is running on fumes. We can CERTAINLY beat the Ravens, who aren't that great on defense anymore.

If the Chiefs keep their defense playing at this level they will be one of the top teams in the AFC for a few years.
                      I give it two years before ff ruins the offense with his amazing draft skills and promotes your offensive line coach andy heck to be his defensive coordinator. Until kc slowly crumbles back to 2-14. Yea I'll pass keep him.

Comment

dude, I hate bandwagon fans like you...who have your chefs played? Jags are the worst team in the league, they may go 0-16 this year, cowboys suck(they beat a bad rams team and giants team) and you got lucky to beat them on a last second score. And we suck, so how are you going to be a top team in the AFC for a "few years" because of 3 unimpressive early season wins? There are so many bad teams this year they may just make the playoffs by default. Wait till you play a good team, all I gotta say.

Comment

How is it

that with all of the Eagles fans boards out there, the d-bags ALWAYS seem to find this one ?
                          The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

No no no, thank YOU

Andy Reid in a bright red housecoat is fucking hilarious!

Comment

Working...
                            X