Heath Evans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heath Evans

Anyone else cant stand this guy? i think he has it in his blood to degrade this team any chance he gets..go back to bbqing in your backyard..washed up willy

Go away. You suck
    WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

what did i do to offend you..im on the same boat as you..die hard eagles fan?!

Comment

Originally posted by shadybeastmode View Post
        what did i do to offend you..im on the same boat as you..die hard eagles fan?!
        Haaahhaaaaaa!

Comment

whats the richie kotite guy laughing at? ask me any eagles question and ill prove im an eagles fan..this site proclaims $%^& the man this is for eagles fans right? im as welcome here as anyone else...or is this some yuppy site where a band of cronnies stick together and bash anyone new..

Comment

why cant anyone give opinion?
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6zL1-j-RjPQ

Comment

e...or is this some yuppy site where a band of cronnies stick together and bash anyone new..
              If you haven't looked around long enough before you posted this, you'd know the answer.

Comment

Dont let it bother you

Pretty much the norm on here if your not a regular poster. It is kinda like this is my sand box you can't play her mentality.

Some children never grow up.

Comment

whats the richie kotite guy laughing at? ask me any eagles question and ill prove im an eagles fan..this site proclaims $%^& the man this is for eagles fans right? im as welcome here as anyone else...or is this some yuppy site where a band of cronnies stick together and bash anyone new..
                  Oh neat. You can answer trivia questions? Wow, you're dedicated. My apologies, #1 Eagles fan.

Comment

Everyone knows it's a KG site.
                    "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

waaaaaaaa

Comment

Working...
                      X