Long ass week,,, some good some bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long ass week,,, some good some bad

got tons of shiet done around the Homestead.New sink in Kitchen,,New vanity in Master bedroom, bath. Did my brakes.

Had a root canal on Tues,,played the doubles finals match on wed...Won 6-1 6-0.... did well considering I look like chipmunk,,can't chew on the tooth,,now they are saying they might need to redoo the root canal....FUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKK! got a drill and fill on thurs..

I could really Use a decent showing by the Iggs tomorrow,,I don't care about the score so much as where they are with their heart and desire,,I want to see some improvement..and yes Burn DRC for 3 scores:D
    Last edited by TRENT; 09-28-2013, 02:24 PM.
    OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
    "BFTR"

Since we are sharing , I had a very satisfying bowel movement today. Eagles 42-41 As Vick runs circles around the Broncos.

Comment

Dental Problems.

Bit into a cheese Danish last week and a bottom left front tooth broke and fell out.
      Go Eagles.
      "Never Look Back, Something May Be Gaining On You."

Comment

Ugggh,,sucks

Im fine with doctors,,not so good with the dentist...I grin and bear it. H8 to have to get 2 RC'S on the same tooth,,,sowwy if Im crying

I know we all have this shit going on
        OFFICIAL BOARD DRUG CZAR
        "BFTR"

Comment

Damn, sounds like you dropped lots of cash this week.
          Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

Originally posted by CCPete View Post
            Since we are sharing , I had a very satisfying bowel movement today.
            The credit for that should be given to your pool boy, Antonio.
            Cowboys last SB win is old enough to drink beer

Comment

Working...
            X