Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FF is 4-0.

Maybe Howie is the problem.
    Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

He inherited the players. His draft this year is already a mess
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
      Maybe Howie is the problem.
      I'm sure Howie is, but that's not a ringing endorsement for FF. Lets see how the chiefs do after the NFC E.

Comment

Right. The Chiefs were great last season.
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Said if before and I say it again ... they're not that good.

I'll give them that the Cowboys was a decent win, but they should take that at home.

But the Jags and the leaking Vagiants at home ... and Eagles with Vick playing like a cerebal ass (without the -assin)?

whoopdedoo
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

They had injuries last year. They had like 6 probowlers last year. Yeah... Andy is really working with no talent.
            “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
              Right. The Chiefs were great last season.
              Six Pro Bowlers in 2012 and they still finished tied for the worst record in the NFL. Made Romeo the worst head coach of the season.

Comment

Interesting that 3 of those wins have been against the NFC East.
                --------
                "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Working...
                X