• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Payton Manning's passer rasting today

Is that good?

Comment

I don't know. Nick Foles's is 155.2.
      Last edited by RSE; 09-29-2013, 07:25 PM.

Comment

did Herman Munster

have an incompletion?

Comment

Foles is 3.1 points from perfection.

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
            What pisses me off is the special teams. Oswald is a great QB and we knew he was going to assassinate the Eagles but there is no excuse for a breakdown on special teams.
            --------
            "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Yeah two touchdowns and a missed fg blows. That is totally unacceptable!
              On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Originally posted by NorthJerseyEAGLES View Post
                have an incompletion?
                I think the 2nd half Horseface was 15 for 16.

Comment

Every QB has had his way with the Eagles defense in the second half this season. What is Davis doing at halftime?

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
                    Every QB has had his way with the Eagles defense in the second half this season. What is Davis doing at halftime?
                    I can't see this team wining more than 4 games this season. So I hope with the Dog Killer running the show they dont win more than 3 and have a shot at Clowney.The lack of talent in the secondary is sad. The secondary needs an overall fix.

Again Byrd - get him sign him to a 3 or 4 yr deal, and let him be the qb of the defense for a while. Draft Defense - they need to replace the cbs starting, I dont care if they are rookies draft them 1st and 2nd round and start them from the get go. Adding another safety wouldnt be bad - and whatever other help they can get for the front 7.

I think its comical to try and put this on Davis. With the dogshit he has to deal with in the secondary. There were players there this draft Eagles choose a different direction. Next year they have no choice.

Comment

Working...
                    X