Christ almighty, that was awful.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christ almighty, that was awful.

I'm a little rusty, but I think there's a chance I could throw for 250 on this defense.

I would've liked to see a little more out of the offense but you can't score if you don't have the ball. Add in some shitty special teams and there ain't no way they were winning this game.

With even a slightly below average defense, this team would be pretty good.

The only solace is the rest of the NFC East is fucking terrible, too.

-AE

I know his personnel is bad, but I have to think somebody better than him could come up with a way to play defense better than that shit.
    Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
      I know his personnel is bad, but I have to think somebody better than him could come up with a way to play defense better than that shit.
      I dunno, man. When it's a big deal to your defense to lose Patrick Chung, there might not even be enough water to turn into wine.

Even when they blitz they don't seem to get pressure. The Broncos are obviously good, but it's been a recurring theme so far this year. I can't really tell if it's poor design all the time or just inadequate personnel, but that's a HUGE problem. If you're not talented usually you can at least play high risk/high reward. It just doesn't seem that they can even do that.

-AE

Comment

Originally posted by AnnapolisEagle View Post
        When it's a big deal to your defense to lose Patrick Chung...
        Summed up in one statement. This is board signature material.

Comment

Working...
        X