Is it okay to fluff Manning now ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is it okay to fluff Manning now ?

Jesus, he picked our defense apart. Did whatever the fuck he wanted to. I wonder if Billy Davis just curled up in the fetal position in the locker room after the game.
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

He curled up

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
    Jesus, he picked our defense apart. Did whatever the fuck he wanted to. I wonder if Billy Davis just curled up in the fetal position in the locker room after the game.
    at halftime

Comment

His receivers were so wide open

Even drama queen could have completed those passes
      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Not to be "I told you so" guy

but I DID say that Welker would be wide fucking open, and Decker would make our CB's look silly, and that's what happened. What the fuck was with Bradley Fletcher doing the incomplete pass sign after every fucking pass defensed ?? He even did it on the play where he got called for interference in the end zone. What a tool.
        The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

Thought the same...

There was one play where he was wagging his finger in the guys face after the receiver was wide open and the ball bounced harmlessly off both hands.
          The Eagles are boneheads. This is one of the top 10 biggest bonehead trades in the history of the NFL. - Chris Cooley 9/15/2010

Comment

Working...
          X