It's pathetic how bad Peyton Manning has the league in his pocket

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's pathetic how bad Peyton Manning has the league in his pocket

The maestro! Get the fuck outta here with all your pre snap antics! I guarantee you there was at least 1 false start or hold on THEM...the league is officially Peyton's bitch.

The rule is that if a blocker gets his hands outside of the defender and grabs his jersey, that's a hold--well, if you look on the KR ofr a TD, the last man to get blocked for the Eagles, that's exactly what happened to him. There was also tugging at their jerseys on WRs going downfield, recievers getting bumped outside the 5 yard area while Vick was still in the pocket, etc. The most outrageous call was the 3rd down PI call that gave them a first down on the 1.

Comment

Well if after 4 games

You can not tell the NFL narrative is Payton is going to win a ring this year, your not paying attention. The NFL is a entertainment driven league and Denver's #18 is one of its biggest stars, NFL royalty and is going down as one of the greatest to play the game. So a hold there, movement there is going to be over looked like getting calls in the NBA.

The Eagles on the other hand have no defense, none, Nadda; the 11 who line-up would have trouble starting anywhere else. Go ahead name a player who would start anywhere else? Because of this they will not get any benefit of the doubt.

There are times when I feel the games are scripted like wrestling or a Hollywood movie.

We were competitive for a half and Payton received the ball in second half and did what great teams do, close the game out.

Now get ready for a couple of wins and a record of 3-3 going into the Dallas game for the division lead...

Comment

Remember when a simple head bob by the QB was grounds for a false start? Apparently that's no longer the case. He does get away with murder out there.

Comment

I like how they zoom in and turn the mic up when manning is yelling out his cadences. You just know Buck is in the press box getting weird
          Last edited by Greenstealth; 09-30-2013, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X