Full fledged mockery!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full fledged mockery!!!

I have been an Eagles fan for 8 years. Die hard for 5. I was at the game today. It was painful. I see you guys discussing Vick's decision making and actual sight seeing ability downfield. Watching live today from close...he's awful. There WERE open targets throughout the game...especially early...that he did not see. Sure he had a nice couple runs but that is expected when the pocket breaks down and he escapes. Shady was usual shady. Some nice runs. Officiating I agree was awful but would not have paid off. Chip Kelly? Awful in all areas. This new dynamic offense has been dismal at best. The Defense is an absolute mockery. Someone should be axed. Poor Fletcher today. Picked on. It was sad. Denver is solid...but we are pathetic. I cant buy into the positives of only being a game back and all that BS. This team needs a complete overhaul and how I miss the McNab/Westbrooke screen days. Someone please help me!!!!!

G

You're been an eagles fan

From since they played in the super bowl?

"die hard" since they went to their forth NFC cg, under ff?
    Last edited by JuTMSY4; 09-30-2013, 07:31 AM.

Comment

Go away
      "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

You smell of shit
        WANGNUTIAN. (pronounced wang-nooshan, martian)

Comment

Dude, you HAVEN'T seen anything. I've been an Eagles fan since I was 11--my parents weren't into sports so I had to learn on my own. I've seen them lose 49-7; 62-10; 45-3 on MNF against the Rams. There are PLENTY of guys here older than my 56 years that have seen worse than that.

We all knew the defense was going to be pathetic. It's not just Davis and his schemes. It's difficult to coach a scheme when you don't have the players. Hard to say if they had stuck with the 4-3 it would have been any different. As far as the offense goes, they need to get rid of Vick and just play Foles and at least see what you have so next season, you know if you're No.1 pick has to be a franchise QB.

My issue with Kelly yesterday came right before halftime with the Birds down by 8 and they were driving--on 4th and 6--why not have Vick keep it on the read option--surely he could have gotten 6 yards--but Kelly seemed confused and didn't even call time out. They need to get rid of Henery as well--his 3rd FG miss in as many games??

No, it's going to take a lot to fix this team and you're not going to do it in one season.

Comment

Maybe he is just a young guy?

8 year fan, what are you ten or eleven? who writes a qualifier like that?
            and for 5 of them a Die hard....

What is next? come check out my great... Blog?, fan site?, store?

Shitty very Shitty

Comment

Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries. Get bent.

Comment

???

WOW! Was not trying to be offensive! I understand I'm a rookie here. Just looking for some insight into our team this year. And because I only have 8 years under my belt I'm not qualified? Parent references? Told to leave? bobby I appreciate your reply it was very insightful. I'm not looking to compose a blog. I just want to talk about the Eagles. Give me a break. You smell of shit? Why because I don't fit the mold of this forum? Very confused.

Comment

shut up

Comment

LOL, don't be offended. It's just the usual rookie hazing form of acceptance! Grow a pair

Comment

lol ok

Comment

This isn't the triumphant return of Tom Retard is it?

Comment

I thought I was a newbie;

I didn't go to my first Eagle game until 1948 at Shibe Park.
                          "Never Look Back, Something May Be Gaining On You."

Comment

Originally posted by vanni84 View Post
                            WOW! Was not trying to be offensive! I understand I'm a rookie here. Just looking for some insight into our team this year. And because I only have 8 years under my belt I'm not qualified? Parent references? Told to leave? bobby I appreciate your reply it was very insightful. I'm not looking to compose a blog. I just want to talk about the Eagles. Give me a break. You smell of shit? Why because I don't fit the mold of this forum? Very confused.

i think this is really "shadybeastmode"

Comment

AH DON'T LET THEM DRAG YOU DOWN

Just call them Brothers or Chinks. Cause those are still acceptable terms arounds here.

Comment

Working...
                              X