What if?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if?

The Eagles win their next 2 games and stand at 3-3...

It is about where we thought they should be. My wife and I watched the game yesterday and it was comedy, The Eagles never had a shot, we are not a good team. The Eagles are looking at 6-8 wins said it before season, saying it now. We are not going to beat any good-great teams but there are enough bad teams to pick up some wins.

No expectations yet sloppy play,piss-poor execution and lack of hustle can not be allowed.

going Forward:
    Bench Celek for Ertz, Cooper for Maehl, Logan for Sopoaga...

Celek and cooper are dumpster fires. Vick just can't cut it. I don't see eagles winning next week either. It's not that the giants are better, they will be desperate and the eagles can't cover the slot receiver for their lives. It's a bad combination, imo. I had them at 6-10 before the season, I think they will finish in the 4-6 win range. Just too many holes to plug. I wonder if kelly makes it to next year

Comment

I think they do win the next two. The d is certainly shaky but I just dont see the gints stopping this offense, and as desperate as they are any pressure on sheli and its up for grabs.
      On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

This offense stops itself (for the last 2+ years), combine that with an atrocious defense and you have your final product. The formula hasn't changed, smoothies aren't going to fix what andy left. They simply do not have the personnel to compete unless they are playing a team with a totally inept qb.

Comment

Working...
        X