• NYG open -4 vs Dream Team

BWAH!!!!!!!!!

Hahah, At home too?

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
    BWAH!!!!!!!!!
    I sure hope WE win this game. Nothing else really matters at this point
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

As long as we can beat all the NFC East guys, I would call this season a success!

Comment

Originally posted by ashaman:1721114
        As long as we can beat all the NFC East guys, I would call this season a success!
        Sweeping the division all but guarantees a playoff birth.

Comment

The winner of the NFC East could be 7-9. Maybe 6-10 the way they are all self destructing. It will come down to the team that can beat the other bad teams remaining on the schedule. Right now, the Eagles have as much chance as the others in winning enough games to win the East. The Giant game should be pick em.....not -4. Right now, they are no better than the Eagles.

Comment

with these WR's and defense? not a chance in hell of that happening.

eagles #2 and #3 WR's as well as the TE's are fucking KILLING the offense right now. So are Todd Herremans and Express Lane to the QB Johnson.

This offense is easy to stop when you just double DeSean and assign somebody to hit McCoy every play. Cooper sure as hell is not capable of making them pay. He is goddamned terrible. Jesus Christ it pisses me off that fucking STIFF even has a locker and roster spot. Avant is somewhat serviceable as a 3 if there's a legit 2 on the field but there's not.

Losing maclin is killing them. Nobody has stepped up in his place. Maybe 1 of the young guys can. Just as long as 14's ass is no longer on the freaking field I'll be happy. He redefines the word BUM.
            Last edited by Ellsworth; 09-30-2013, 12:30 PM.

Comment

it's at 2.5 now, NYG favored. maybe the app i looked at was wrong this AM.

this is good for live odds.

http://www.dannysheridan.com/odds/index.php?sport=nfl

heard last night Denver will be approximate 28 point favorite over Jaguars when they play weekend after next. largest spread ever.
              Last edited by Ellsworth; 09-30-2013, 12:36 PM.

Comment

You forgot that BUM Celek

BUM di tutti bums

Comment

mebbe I'll take the igs in the suicide pool

oh that's right, I'm out

Comment

you are? chump!

i had already used Indy so I had to take Denver yesterday. felt OK with that pick after 1 drive.

thinking Rams this week vs Jagoffs.

Comment

I'm gonna pick Denver over Dallas this week for suicide poll Peyton going to pick apart thier Tampa 2 defense. Besides it's gonna make me feel better watching them blow out Dallas too

Comment

Originally posted by Ellsworth View Post
                        with these WR's and defense? not a chance in hell of that happening.

eagles #2 and #3 WR's as well as the TE's are fucking KILLING the offense right now. So are Todd Herremans and Express Lane to the QB Johnson.

This offense is easy to stop when you just double DeSean and assign somebody to hit McCoy every play. Cooper sure as hell is not capable of making them pay. He is goddamned terrible. Jesus Christ it pisses me off that fucking STIFF even has a locker and roster spot. Avant is somewhat serviceable as a 3 if there's a legit 2 on the field but there's not.

Losing maclin is killing them. Nobody has stepped up in his place. Maybe 1 of the young guys can. Just as long as 14's ass is no longer on the freaking field I'll be happy. He redefines the word BUM.
                        I've been noticing that all three of those rookie tackles are struggling. Joeckel, fisher, and Johnson. All look like rookies a little over their heads. The one who looks like a veteran is the guard, chance warmack,

Comment

without a doubt. i noticed that as well. none of them are comign out looking like Joe Thomas or anything.

we'll see if time helps. I don't believe Fast Lane is a hopeless, plodding clown like we thought Watkins was from the day he was picked.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
                            I've been noticing that all three of those rookie tackles are struggling. Joeckel, fisher, and Johnson. All look like rookies a little over their heads. The one who looks like a veteran is the guard, chance warmack,
                            warmack was the guy i wanted too....dude is a beast.
                            “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Working...
                            X