OT: Jeremiah Johnson movie.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT: Jeremiah Johnson movie.

i remember when i was like 21...up at like 2am and this movie was on TBS...and i was hooked and to this day i still can't stop watching this movie.

i don't know why...but it pretty much has become on of my favorite movies of all time.

plus redford is dreamy.
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Geigh
    "I could buy you." - The Village Idiot

Comment

Originally posted by nerd View Post
      i remember when i was like 21...up at like 2am and this movie was on TBS...and i was hooked and to this day i still can't stop watching this movie.

i don't know why...but it pretty much has become on of my favorite movies of all time.

plus redford is dreamy.
      I liked that movie too. It's amazing how few words are spoken in that movie.

Comment

Originally posted by Riccardo View Post
        Geigh
        your face is geigh.
        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Can you skin grizz, pilgrim?
          Obscenity is the last refuge of an inarticulate motherfucker.

Comment

I think I understand--I'm the same way with High Plains Drifter. Nothing like a nice supernatural morality play at 2:00AM.
            WELCOME TO THE PHILA. SPORTS FANISM. WIN, WE LOVE YA, LOSE,WE LOVE YA, BUT YOU'RE A DICK FOR LOSING.
            - DEERSPINE GUY

The classic Philly sports fan mindset. It's not right or wrong - it is what it is. Both a shame and a mantle of pride. Love and hate in constant turmoil.
            - Susquehanna Birder

Comment

Mine would be ...

Once Upon a Time in the West ( C'era una volta il West ) but High Plains would be my 2nd choice. Man Called Horse and Zulu are also great late late late night movies. Old guys know what we are talking about LOL. Actually, I much rather watch them on Sunday afternoons. Not yet but getting there.

Comment

Originally posted by Damned Thing View Post
                I think I understand--I'm the same way with High Plains Drifter. Nothing like a nice supernatural morality play at 2:00AM.

High Plains Drifter is my ish
                500 internet fights, that's the number I figured when I first joined igglephans. 500 internet fights and you could consider yourself a legitimate internet-tough guy. You need them for experience, to develop leather skin. So I got started. Of course along the way you stop thinking about being tough and all that. It stops being the point. You get past the silliness of it all. But then...after...you realize that's what you are.

Comment

Originally posted by slag View Post
                  "hawk, going for the mussellshell. take me a weeks ridin and he'll be...hell, he's there already"

Comment

Fine figure of a man, yes?

Originally posted by slag View Post
                    bwahahaa! Skin this one, pilgrim!
                    DB

Comment

ahhh

Houston! Led by their Captain Jonathan E. Again their leading scorer this year.

Comment

I came here to die with you. Or to live with you.

Comment

Obscure streaming Netflix recommendation: Charley Varrick

1973. Walter Matthau stars. Don "Dirty Harry" Siegel directs. Lot of great supporting actors. A young and sadistic Joe Don Baker. John "Animal House, Josey Wales" Vernon, Norman Fell, Sheree North, Benson Fong.
                          Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Working...
                          X