Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fun Riley Cooper fact from Roob!

Originally posted by Reuben Frank @RoobCSN
    There are 38 WRs who have started all 4 games this year. Of the 38, Riley Cooper has fewest catches (8) & second-fewest receiving yds (93).
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

like...he's pretty terrible. Maehl can't be any worse...so why not put him in there?

this is the part i don't understand...how can someone you don't know anything about be any worse then someone that is pretty awful?
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Obviously he doesn't want Maehl's elite skills on film during this throwaway season. Duh.
      "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Kelly knows a lot about him.

Comment

i suspect #14 might be the first starter demoted, possibly as soon as the coaches really digest yesterday's footage.

But that's only if Celek or Herreman's doesn't beat him to the bench first.

Comment

Can't believe how bad all of those guys have looked so far this year.

Not a huge Vick fan, but definitely surprised to see how accurate he has been when he finally unloads the ball, be nice if he had guys out there that could actually catch.

Not going to get to worked up about this year, hell they could make the playoffs with a 7-9 record with how bad the NFC Least is playing so far this year.

Comment

Working...
            X