Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chip Kelly on the Eagles being in first place in the NFCE with a W and a Dallas L

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chip Kelly on the Eagles being in first place in the NFCE with a W and a Dallas L

Originally posted by Chip Kelly
    I was fired up. I called the league office. I wanted to find out when we get the trophy, when the trophy presentation would be.
    It DOESN'T MATTER if you're in first place in the first week in October. What matters is, are you in first place after Dec. 29? But, this week contributes to being in first place on Dec. 29. So let's not waste energy and time on the 'Hey if this happens and this happens and this happens'
    You can wish for things to happen or you can plan for things to happen. Our job as a team is to prepare for the New York Giants. Now, this game could have huge ramifications as you get down the road, where all of a sudden (the Eagles and) the Giants are tied, and then we've won a game against them. That's where it really becomes a big deal.
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

This guy doesn't have a clue

Total amatuer. Maniac and CC Pete were right all along. I expect him to be the head coach at Washington State after this year.
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

Comment

He has a snarky, cynical side. I prefer that approach in dealing with the media over what was here previously.

Comment

Originally posted by The Ref View Post
        He has a snarky, cynical side. I prefer that approach in dealing with the media over what was here previously.
        Agree 100%

Comment

Working...
        X