Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Really depressing article

http://www.phillymag.com/birds247/20...agles-defense/

It's pretty clear that only is the defense pretty much either Bs, Cs and Js or inexperienced kids, but that Billy Davis hasn't a fucking clue what he is doing.

bring back Casteelio!

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
      http://www.phillymag.com/birds247/20...agles-defense/Billy Davis hasn't a fucking clue what he is doing.
      The rookie Safety had a clue but he doesn't call the plays.

"I said ‘If he runs an out route, it’s a touchdown.’ That’s what I told myself, man. I was like, ‘I hope he doesn’t run an out route.’ And I kind of figured he was because on film, that’s what they did when they were in the bunch, No. 3 mostly runs an out route.” Earl Wolff
      "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

Originally posted by RSE View Post
        Billy Davis hasn't a fucking clue what he is doing.
        I'd love to know the story behind that hire. Doesn't Kelly care about the defense? Why would you hire a two time loser DC with no successes on his resume? He must have told Howie to hire whoever he wanted.

From what I've read Davis major qualification was being a former Eagle ball boy.
        Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

There is no defense in chip ball. First pick next year will be wide receiver.

Comment

A couple of reporters around philly seem to think this was all howie, he is in love with the 3-4 and he had pushed davis to be chips dc. All the reporters questioned why change to the 3-4 when most of your young defensive players are all suited for the 4-3. Graham, curry, kendricks, cox it just does not make sense and is probably one reason this d really sucks
            On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

It's amazing. The rookie safety realizes that, by blitzing Boykin and the middle linebackers, Davis is effectively handing Welker a touchdown; if Wolff stays put, Welker runs an out, but if Wolff cheats over, Welker and Manning change the route and Welker cuts in to the wide open middle. If Wolff can recognize what Manning and Welker will see, why can't Davis? What a bum.

Comment

Originally posted by CbEagle View Post
                A couple of reporters around philly seem to think this was all howie, he is in love with the 3-4 and he had pushed davis to be chips dc. All the reporters questioned why change to the 3-4 when most of your young defensive players are all suited for the 4-3. Graham, curry, kendricks, cox it just does not make sense and is probably one reason this d really sucks
                But I'll bet Chip didn't let Howie anywhere near the music playlist for his nu-style practices. Priorities!
                Last edited by Maniac; 10-04-2013, 11:27 AM.
                Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

Howie would probably play some Spandau ballet
                  On Trumps handicap

“If Trump is a 2.8, Queen Elizabeth is a pole vaulter,” Reilly wrote

Comment

Dream Weaver & The Greatest Love of All on repeat all day long in his office.

All

Day

Long

Comment

Working...
                    X