Never ever thought I'd say.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never ever thought I'd say.....

man, I wish our defense was like Cleveland's.
    The truth is incontrovertible. Malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end, there it is - Winston Churchill

when you are bad enough for that long...you are bound to get some pieces.

they have had their own busts over the years but they are starting to draft pretty well on the defense.

reid and howie f'd up this defense for so long that it's going to take a while.

no more midgets or speed ball guys...get athletes that are long and fast.

i'm still on board with Fletcher Cox. Guy was too good and universally thought of as the best d-tackle in the draft when he was drafted.
    “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Its a two edged sword,

Originally posted by nerd View Post
      when you are bad enough for that long...you are bound to get some pieces.

they have had their own busts over the years but they are starting to draft pretty well on the defense.

reid and howie f'd up this defense for so long that it's going to take a while.

no more midgets or speed ball guys...get athletes that are long and fast.

i'm still on board with Fletcher Cox. Guy was too good and universally thought of as the best d-tackle in the draft when he was drafted.
      shitty picks to go along with below average coaching leads to shitty teams. Unfortunately, in my opinion, Howie is in WAY over his head, thus I don't expect it to get any better in the foreseeable future since he is picking the talent.
      You think its a joke!?!

Comment

Originally posted by Eagle In Ohio View Post
        man, I wish our defense was like Cleveland's.
        I just want a shutdown corner like a Sherman or Haden.

In this day of passing and BS PI calls, having a guy like that wins 2-3 extra games alone

Comment

Very sad

when Cox isn't on the same level as Corey Simon and he is our best player on the D.

Comment

Working...
          X