Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trade Vick to the dawg pound

Ok couldnt resist!

How about sending Foles and a fourth for Gordon?
    "You'll get nothing and like it!" Judge Smails

Comment

All day

Comment

still trade vick and start barkley.

No more vick please.
        “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Yeah, I'm over Vick. I like him. I give him an incredible amount of respect for turning his life around. I really do and I always root for him. I'm ready for something different though.
          "Listen to McCarthy" - Art Vandelay

Comment

send him back to atlanta..as matty ice's backup

Comment

I'd imagine they'd sign Josh Freeman now?

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                Yeah, I'm over Vick. I like him. I give him an incredible amount of respect for turning his life around. I really do and I always root for him. I'm ready for something different though.
                Same here. I don't have anything against him. I just want something different at qb. Foles
                Or barkley please?
                “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

Originally posted by McCarthy12 View Post
                  I'm ready for something different though.
                  if it wasn't foles or barkley, i'd agree. i saw enough foles last season. and i don't buy into barkley. great value pick but doesn't fit the offense. gotta get the qb next draft.

or sign freeman.
                  Blue Chip College Football - Coach Your College to the National Championship

Comment

yeah i agree with signing freeman...then pickup some stud in the draft..like McNabb part 2

Comment

Originally posted by Maniac View Post
                      if it wasn't foles or barkley, i'd agree. i saw enough foles last season. and i don't buy into barkley. great value pick but doesn't fit the offense. gotta get the qb next draft.

or sign freeman.
                      I think barkley or foles could play as bad as freeman.... and he's been in the league for five years

Comment

Working...
                      X