What happens if we go 1-4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happens if we go 1-4

Was listening to Mike Miss on 97.5..was questioning listeners on where the birds would go if we lost to the Vagiants...I think Vick will have to be benched..make some moves on defense..or just keep losing so we get a good draft pick.

All relatively good questions

Originally posted by stevebassmaster208 View Post
    Was listening to Mike Miss on 97.5..was questioning listeners on where the birds would go if we lost to the Vagiants...I think Vick will have to be benched..make some moves on defense..or just keep losing so we get a good draft pick.
    But clearly the worst bored handle in eons. Looks like something you chose on yahoo after stevebassmaster 207 was taken.

Comment

The GREAT LES BOWEN had a comment recently regarding Vick which I agree with. It was along the lines of although we all have problems with Vick, benching him is like changing the spark plugs on your car because your tires are flat.

In other words, he's not the reason the Eagles are 1-3.
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

I think it would be severely detrimental for kelly, to make that change. I don't think he has the full support/belief from the players or it's at least wavering. Making a change like that could turn into a mutinous situation

Comment

Originally posted by Pete:1721543

But clearly the worst bored handle in eons. Looks like something you chose on yahoo after stevebassmaster 207 was taken.
          Who is Steveb assmaster 207?

Comment

im the best bass fisherman around what else lol..dont make fun of the name

Comment

look up edbassmaster on youtube..me and him are buddies..both live near philly

Comment

Vick is the experiment/ Foles is the plan - Experiment = losses = better draft pick - this was expected to be a ugly year and so be it. Next draft and free agency Chip has time to see what he needs and goes and gets it on DEFENSE == Would not rule out a Def Cord change =

Will take 3 yrs to get back to the playoff contention -- At least we are headed in the right direction. Now if only we can keep that little turd Howie out of the draft room

Comment

Originally posted by Pete View Post
                  first its board not bored second i have gmail not yahoo...3rd pop tarts are good especially the brown sugar frosting ones..

Comment

Is this an alternate-handled KG??!!

first its board not bored second i have gmail not yahoo...3rd pop tarts are good especially the brown sugar frosting ones..
                    I see what you did there.

Comment

i was just reading pft and they stated that vick is going to be 34 next month...i only thought he was 32.

stinks.
                      “I am going to literally sodomize you on the field of battle. I am going to have non-consensual sex with your face and your butt. Then I’m going after your wife and kid”

Comment

So we're watching this eastern European lady's Doberman at our house today (my wife's a petsitter) and the lady showed up wearing this ultra tight FSU tank top with a pair of the finest titties I've ever seen busting out of it.

Good way to start the morning.
                        Last edited by Melchior; 10-05-2013, 09:34 AM.
                        "If I was racist in my opinion of QB's, I wouldn't have a dog named Donovan." - downundermike

Comment

Give this offense half a season before pissing on it

The QB is not responsible for this defense being one of the worst we have ever seen.

Comment

Working...
                          X