No announcement yet.

How many college teams play in a dome?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many college teams play in a dome?

Other than Syracuse?
    --------
    "We choose to go to the moon."

college domes

Syracuse Orange, Idaho University, Tulane Green Wave, Northern Iowa, North Dakota, and North Dakota State have domes. As of the 2010 season the Georgia State University Panthers kicked off their first season of football and currently play home games in the Georgia Dome.

*Before 2009 the University of Minnesota played home games in the Metrodome.

Comment

Originally posted by njwheels View Post
      Syracuse Orange, Idaho University, Tulane Green Wave, Northern Iowa, North Dakota, and North Dakota State have domes. As of the 2010 season the Georgia State University Panthers kicked off their first season of football and currently play home games in the Georgia Dome.

*Before 2009 the University of Minnesota played home games in the Metrodome.
      Thanks. It was a serious question prompted because it just seems strange to me to see college football indoors.
      --------
      "We choose to go to the moon."

Comment

Here is another question to add to the question.

Are there any teams left in college that plays on artificial turf ? I seriously doubt it but you never know.

Comment

Originally posted by wynnron123 View Post
          Are there any teams left in college that plays on artificial turf ? I seriously doubt it but you never know.

Comment

Check out eastern Washington and central Arkansas

Comment

Working...
            X